New York Wants To Cancel Native Americans

That is also true of your opinion.

It's a minority of you guys who are being crybabies about this. It would be one thing if they were depicting Native Americans with alcohol and poker chips, but they aren't. They're using them as mascots due to their historical reputation of being fierce warriors and a symbol to be revered. In the case of the Cleveland Indians, they were named after a Native American player on their team in the early twentieth century to honor him.

As has been pointed out, nobody is whining about the silly caricatures of Irish people portrayed by Notre Dame or the Boston Celtics. Maybe the problem is you and your professional grievance.

It's a minority of you guys who are being crybabies about this. It would be one thing if they were depicting Native Americans with alcohol and poker chips, but they aren't. They're using them as mascots due to their historical reputation of being fierce warriors and a symbol to be revered. In the case of the Cleveland Indians, they were named after a Native American player on their team in the early twentieth century to honor him.

As has been pointed out, nobody is whining about the silly caricatures of Irish people portrayed by Notre Dame or the Boston Celtics. Maybe the problem is you and your professional grievance.
It’s a culture thing.

😄

You think I care that you develop bigot tourettes every time you lose an argument?
Now really small boy. If you didn't care your knee would not jerk into your chin.

Now. Let's see what you come up with now that you are flopping on a line. Playing you is as much fun as fishing.

Says the moron who never reads any real news, and hopes nobody else does either. Most of your 'reservations' are nothing but fronts for criminals. They need to be shut down as public menaces. We can arrange to deport all you vermin who don't like that, send you to Central America to live with your more civilized ancestors and off the Federal dole here..

You want to see how well their con games go, then copy them, is all.
Are you on crack?

Now really small boy. If you didn't care your knee would not jerk into your chin.

Now. Let's see what you come up with now that you are flopping on a line. Playing you is as much fun as fishing.
Yes. Your open ignorance and bigotry really is playing me. 😄

If I was a NA I would take it as the highest form of insult to bring a live turkey to the WH or some Governor's mansion and have the tool there to "pardon" it.....WTF, I mean here the Chief took the trouble to bring along a perfectly good turkey and you are going to reject it? Oh hell no!

If it was me I'd hand the Chief a hatchet, ask him to do the honors, dress it out together (or have our Squaws do it), turn it over to the kitchen help, and eat large at suppertime with the Chief and whatever tribe members he brought along. ;)

I'd treat them a hell of a lot better than some fuckin' foreigner that shows-up for a free meal. I might spring for Chick-fil-A for the King of England but that's about it.

Yes. Your open ignorance and bigotry really is playing me. 😄
Ohhh BIGOTRY! As you TRY to be BIG. What a stupid, stupid, creature you are. Imagining your blatherings mean anything is quite silly. Go back to clicks and whistles.

Let's see you come back just like the trained monkey you are.

I believe it should be up to the tribe being honored to determine if it is an honor or not.

For instance the FSU Seminoles work in concert with the Seminole Nation.
And the Washington Redskins did as well.
The logo was designed by a tribal artist from the area.
The tribe repeatedly stated that they were proud of the Redskins.
White liberals renamed the team, and wiped the artwork off the face of the earth anyway so they could virtue signal over it.

And the Washington Redskins did as well.
The logo was designed by a tribal artist from the area.
The tribe repeatedly stated that they were proud of the Redskins.
White liberals renamed the team, and wiped the artwork off the face of the earth anyway so they could virtue signal over it.

Yep, they sure did.

And choose the dumbest possible name to replace it.

Forum List

Back