New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Just not a big deal to me. Seriously, have you seen female weightlifters... They look like men and they make you want to barf.

Dude

1624279625923.png

Not A Dude

1624279594145.png

Last edited:
This gender dysfunction mental illness should be BANNED in the olympics, (and everywhere else). The rules should be very straight forward...

If you were born with a penis, you are a biological male and can only participate in male sports.
If you were born with a vagina, you are a female and can only participate in female events.

What you want to PRETEND you are should be IRRELEVANT. Your true BIRTH GENDER should be the only criteria.

In 1981, my high school and others introduced girls ice hockey. Some smart ass wondered if other teams might cheat, skate a drag queen against girls. In 1981, EMH was the hero in waiting, that if the other team was discovered to be gender cheating in girls ice hockey, the EMH would cross dress as the counter cheater.... Never happened back then.

But it might today.

Hero - "the Bobbi"

Mission - go out, tie the score of the game, and then get yourself and the drag queen ejected via fighting (a game misconduct in HS) leaving a tie score and just girls on the ice....

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Who said Leftards were total women hating mental cases?
Have you noticed how lately their babblese is getting more and more incoherent?

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Ha ha ha Joe and his TDS has to mention Trump in every post. What a loser. The point is you fucking moron, the athletes want to compete and compete fairly. It is not about the fans per se but the athletes and their families. Since you were never an athlete you would not understand. Man, you are one stupid person. Go and correct some resumes.

Wow... um, so what.

Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Who said Leftards were total women hating mental cases?
Have you noticed how lately their babblese is getting more and more incoherent?
Total psychopaths. Violent and incapable of holding any moral standard.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
Progressive women vote for the very politicians who end up putting men with tits in to compete against real women. If you want to blame someone blame those stupid prog women, they are misogynists...
Stockholm syndrome.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

I hope she dominates and mocks her competition for being so weak. "You aren't fit to breathe the same air as me".

It will be inspiring to hear the NZ anthem once she takes home the gold for the world to see.

View attachment 503880
But U.S. woman's basketball is unbeatable if they use Dennis(e) Rodman
download-86.jpg

Wow... um, so what.

Just admit it. You are in love, and this is the most attractive woman you ever saw.....Now run to the bathroom and do your thang. Make sure the kleenex box is full

Just not a big deal to me. Seriously, have you seen female weightlifters... They look like men and they make you want to barf.
My only guess is that the powers want to see how much more them females can take before they are literally killed from all of the work that they have to put in when taking part in such a picture. If I was them, I would have one word for those who make these decision: mutiny.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

iirc, some Olympic board of handling such creatures instituted a testosterone level ....~S~
It would be considered racist------blacks both male and female typically have higher levels of testerone (hence usually bigger, heavier, and stronger than other races on average.) In the williams sister cases---they enhance their natural higher testerone but haven't been caught yet. Obvious though that the dosing had to stop in order for pregnancy to occur.

Forum List

Back