New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.
Are you asking any female weightlifters on a date?

There's got to be more form and function to that sport than "the usual" male weightlifter's goal of maximum bulk and maximum press.

Regardless of their gender, I assume that each weightlifter is lifting his or her own weights and staying out of the space of other weight lifters.

Unless there is a real risk of physical or sexual assault, why not?

Weightlifters are presumably clean and sober — it's not a boxing match or a wrestling event, and they aren't there to start fights.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.
Are you asking any female weightlifters on a date?

There's got to be more form and function to that sport than "the usual" male weightlifter's goal of maximum bulk and maximum press.

Regardless of their gender, I assume that each weightlifter is lifting his or her own weights and staying out of the space of other weight lifters.

Unless there is a real risk of physical or sexual assault, why not?

Weightlifters are presumably clean and sober — it's not a boxing match or a wrestling event, and they aren't there to start fights.
I’m all for elimination of all sports segregated by sex. I like the thought making women compete against men in every sport so they are forced to give up their silly ideas of competing.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"

^^^^Picked last since first grade.

View attachment 503880
Transgenders need respect and inclusion, just not in every sport. Ping Pong, Luge, skiiing maybe. You can live a full life and never compete in the olympics.
People who think they’re something they are not need psychiatric help.
We ALL need psychiatric help since no one is perfect. Amiright?

This gender dysfunction mental illness should be BANNED in the olympics, (and everywhere else). The rules should be very straight forward...

If you were born with a penis, you are a biological male and can only participate in male sports.
If you were born with a vagina, you are a female and can only participate in female events.

What you want to PRETEND you are should be IRRELEVANT. Your true BIRTH GENDER should be the only criteria.

This type of science based fact does not compute with leftists because it is black and white and devoid of feelings. In other words it’s reality!

No big deal, you just need to make outlandish lies and babble about Trump on every topic.
Seek professional psychiatric help.

Guy, History isn't going to be kind to Trump and in 10 years, all of you guys will be denying you voted for him.

Kind of like by 1980, you all denied you supported Nixon.

Except Trump never actually won an election, unlike Tricky Dick, so you might have plausible deniability.

When I was a lot younger I looked forward to talk about the best in Baseball history and players who were the best as an old man. I lived in a city of a lot of row homes. Old guys back then would be on their porches at night listening to the games on radio. And also UHF TV with small Black and White TV's. Then Baseball slowly self destructed. Free agency denied loyalty. Then Tv contracts got much larger with salaries expanding many times over. That gave rise to steroid enhancers. Records broke for the best statistics. Baseball died with that even with greater attendance numbers. Now it is an overpriced event that we still cling to as the great pastime.

Baseball's problem is that it's a slow game, that you need a lot of patience for. The Roid Heads actually made it slightly more interesting for a while.

Baseball was fine when you didn't have a lot of options of "better things to do on a summer afternoon".

Now we all have better things to do.

Ha ha ha Joe and his TDS has to mention Trump in every post. What a loser. The point is you fucking moron, the athletes want to compete and compete fairly. It is not about the fans per se but the athletes and their families. Since you were never an athlete you would not understand. Man, you are one stupid person. Go and correct some resumes.

Okay, so why should we care? I mean, this is another wonderful fake outrage to fool stupid white people, but frankly, I'm not buying into it.

If the want to compete, let them compete. But don't whine when you lose. That's poor sportsmanship.

Ha ha ha Joe and his TDS has to mention Trump in every post. What a loser. The point is you fucking moron, the athletes want to compete and compete fairly. It is not about the fans per se but the athletes and their families. Since you were never an athlete you would not understand. Man, you are one stupid person. Go and correct some resumes.

Okay, so why should we care? I mean, this is another wonderful fake outrage to fool stupid white people, but frankly, I'm not buying into it.

If the want to compete, let them compete. But don't whine when you lose. That's poor sportsmanship.
Because the athletes want to compete fairly. Duh

Because the athletes want to compete fairly. Duh

As you often point out, life isn't fair.

You want fair, we have a whole criminal justice system to fix before we start worrying about silly little games.
Then the Olympics should allow doping. Correct? There are rules for a reason.

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.

Forum List

Back