New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.
Yeah, we didn't find it so hilarious when you guys were claiming women hand no rights and were hanging black people.

The Kiwi's have always been rather peculiar, Today's population is less than 5 million. Is it possible that the Kiwi blokes aren't aware of the differences between the sexes? Are they so desperate for an Olympic medal that they found a guy who was willing to have his balls cut off and compete against genetic women? Just when you thought the WWF was strange a little country like New Zealand tops it all.

You have no sense of right or wrong. But then you are a Democrat

I have a perfectly fine sense of right and wrong.

It's wrong for the richest country in the world to have children who go to bed hungry at night.
It's wrong to spend more than any other country on health care and have the worst health care in the industrialized world.

Some guy who thinks he's a chick competing in sports. JUST NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL.

LOL

Its entertaining if the competition is on the level.

No, it isn't. If it were, people would pay to see these events and they'd be on TV all the time other than ESPN4 filler.

Where are all the feminists?

I'll tell you exactly where they are.

They are realizing the same people who want to create the fake moral panic over a rare Trans athlete are the same people who would allow companies to pay them less, allow religious fanatics to take away their right to family planning, the same people who put sexual harassers and rapists on SCOTUS.

Why the fuck aren't we seeing women who have decided to be men attempting to compete in men's professional sports?
I can't wait to see a newly minted male try to compete in men's pro hockey/basketball/football/tennis.
We are told there's no difference between a transitioned male or female right?

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.

I'm wondering how the women from Muslim countries are going to handle this if any of them are in the given weightlifting class.

Why the fuck aren't we seeing women who have decided to be men attempting to compete in men's professional sports?
I can't wait to see a newly minted male try to compete in men's pro hockey/basketball/football/tennis.
We are told there's no difference between a transitioned male or female right?

There are already young women that play football on the predominantly male high-school football teams here.

The difference is that they don't pretend to male, and simply make the cut to gain access to the opportunity.
A young woman here, was the second highest point scorer on the team during last season, and holds the school record
for Longest Successful Field Goal Attempt during regular season play.
Shit ... All they had to do was get her within Field Goal range.

She was also Homecoming Queen.

You have no sense of right or wrong. But then you are a Democrat

I have a perfectly fine sense of right and wrong.

It's wrong for the richest country in the world to have children who go to bed hungry at night.
It's wrong to spend more than any other country on health care and have the worst health care in the industrialized world.

Some guy who thinks he's a chick competing in sports. JUST NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL.

LOL

Its entertaining if the competition is on the level.

No, it isn't. If it were, people would pay to see these events and they'd be on TV all the time other than ESPN4 filler.
Many are....hockey, basketball, gymnastics, skiing, swimming, diving. You may not watch but many do.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.

I'm wondering how the women from Muslim countries are going to handle this if any of them are in the given weightlifting class.
Track and field is another where women won’t be able to ever win in.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
The China flu? Which Trump trusted your boy Fauci to handle and he completely fucked it up. But you idiots still support him. Lol

It would truly be an accomplishment if they did start winning against men in track and field.

However, none of this stuff will make difference as long as men are the people arguing against it.
Only when women become significantly outraged in number at the practice, will anything ever gain traction to stop it.

Men can fight about it until the cows come home, but the "woke crowd" have already written your opinion on the matter off.
They turned that corner back when they promoted Masculine Toxicity and relegated you to the back of the bus on those matters.

Last edited:

It would truly be an accomplishment if they did start winning against men in track and field.

However, none of this stuff will make difference as long as men are the people arguing against it.
Only when women become significantly outraged in number at the practice will anything ever gain traction to stop it.

Men can fight about it until the cows come home, but the "woke crowd" have already written your opinion on the matter off.
They turned that corner back when they promoted Masculine Toxicity and relegated you to the back of the bus on those matters.

Some women are speaking out against it, but they are being crushed as soon as they do.

Only when women become significantly outraged in number at the practice will anything ever gain traction to stop it.

Some women are speaking out against it, but they are being crushed as soon as they do.
Yep, labeled and attacked as haters for saying men should not be in the same competition as women.

Well, of course women do, and have been crushed.
I was talking more about the futility of even trying until women become outraged in significant numbers.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Trump owns your mind, would you like me to ask him to give it back?

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?

You really spend too much time trying to pretend that your leftist masters should be able to do whatever they want, and everyone else should pretend not to notice it. Having trouble explaining your agenda, Cornhole?

View attachment 503880
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.
Yeah, we didn't find it so hilarious when you guys were claiming women hand no rights and were hanging black people.

"You guys"? Cornhole, you Democrats get to own the lynchings, and the sexism was across the board, and now belongs solely to you as well. Don't even try to claim any moral high ground here, because that would require you to first have some morals.

Forum List

Back