New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

:rolleyes:

1624399340252.png

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?

You really spend too much time trying to pretend that your leftist masters should be able to do whatever they want, and everyone else should pretend not to notice it. Having trouble explaining your agenda, Cornhole?
Wow, having a bad day again, Smoky?

Puff away. You're doing us all a favor.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.
Yeah, we didn't find it so hilarious when you guys were claiming women hand no rights and were hanging black people.

"You guys"? Cornhole, you Democrats get to own the lynchings, and the sexism was across the board, and now belongs solely to you as well. Don't even try to claim any moral high ground here, because that would require you to first have some morals.
Conservative Whites=You guys.

Many are....hockey, basketball, gymnastics, skiing, swimming, diving. You may not watch but many do.

Um. Yeah, have you seen attendance at a WNBA game? Most of the seats are empty and the crowd does not go wild.

Again, this is a fake controversy to anger stupid white people.

But then again, you guys really don't have an economic argument to make after Trump fucked up, well, everything.

Maybe none of you looneytunes Dims missed it, but real Americans did. Maybe you goofs shouldn't have funded the lab that created the virus, no???

Um, yeah. I didn't hear one person tell me that they missed the Olympics last year.

They missed visiting their families because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM).
They missed going into their jobs if they didn't lose their jobs in TRUMP RECESSION(TM).
They missed concerts, movies, going to the park, milling around the shopping mall, and all the other things we couldn't do because Trump fucked things up so badly.

Not a one of them said, "Do you know what would cheer me up? Watching a misshapen foreign woman lift weights at the Olympics."

View attachment 503880
Transgenders need respect and inclusion, just not in every sport. Ping Pong, Luge, skiiing maybe. You can live a full life and never compete in the olympics.

No, trannies don't deserve respect just for being a tranny. Respect is something you earn, it isn't something that should automatically be given.

And no, it's either everything is ok or none of it's ok. You can't pick and chose what a tranny can compete in. They should be able to compete yes, but only as what they were born as, that is truly fair. You can't use "feelings" to decide what gender you'll be playing in.

It's not society's job to play into their fantasy, it's not our responsibility to make sure they feel like what they say they are. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

Many are....hockey, basketball, gymnastics, skiing, swimming, diving. You may not watch but many do.

Um. Yeah, have you seen attendance at a WNBA game? Most of the seats are empty and the crowd does not go wild.

Again, this is a fake controversy to anger stupid white people.

But then again, you guys really don't have an economic argument to make after Trump fucked up, well, everything.
Trump? You need to seek help. What does the WNBA have to do with the Olympics? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

View attachment 503880

You really spend too much time trying to pretend that your leftist masters should be able to do whatever they want, and everyone else should pretend not to notice it. Having trouble explaining your agenda, Cornhole?

I'll take that as a, "Waaaahhh, stop pointing out what a useless tool I am for my masters!!"

Keep feeding those cats. Wouldn't want them to eat you before you die.

View attachment 503880
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.
Yeah, we didn't find it so hilarious when you guys were claiming women hand no rights and were hanging black people.

"You guys"? Cornhole, you Democrats get to own the lynchings, and the sexism was across the board, and now belongs solely to you as well. Don't even try to claim any moral high ground here, because that would require you to first have some morals.

Yes, Cornhole, I know who it was you were trying to pretend you were superior to. And I also know that there's never been a human being in history that you weren't vastly inferior to. And that's just you personally, not even counting the fact that you're an eager bootlicker for the worst people in this country.

View attachment 503880
Transgenders need respect and inclusion, just not in every sport. Ping Pong, Luge, skiiing maybe. You can live a full life and never compete in the olympics.

No, trannies don't deserve respect just for being a tranny. Respect is something you earn, it isn't something that should automatically be given.

And no, it's either everything is ok or none of it's ok. You can't pick and chose what a tranny can compete in. They should be able to compete yes, but only as what they were born as, that is truly fair. You can't use "feelings" to decide what gender you'll be playing in.

It's not society's job to play into their fantasy, it's not our responsibility to make sure they feel like what they say they are. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.
Transgenders deserve respect because they are persons and every person deserves respect, no matter how differently they think and feel.

Trump? You need to seek help. What does the WNBA have to do with the Olympics? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Hey, pointing out the obvious.

Republicans only taut these fake moral issues when they don't have a leg to stand on economically.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Olympics. I mean, seriously, I guess Japan is going to do Try #2 in a couple of weeks, and no one seems to care.

Hey, pointing out the obvious.

Republicans only taut these fake moral issues when they don't have a leg to stand on economically.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Olympics. I mean, seriously, I guess Japan is going to do Try #2 in a couple of weeks, and no one seems to care.
Moral? LOL it’s logical. Dudes should not play sports vs women. Don’t care how you identify, if you’re born a dude, you’re a dude. People do care. You don’t and that’s fine. You don’t speak for everyone. Please fuck off.

View attachment 503880

I'll take that as a, "Waaaahhh, stop pointing out what a useless tool I am for my masters!!"

Hey smoky; you're the one that said you spend Thanksgiving all alone because of your allegiance to your fellow blob. Not me.

Fuck off.

View attachment 503880

Yes, Cornhole, I know who it was you were trying to pretend you were superior to. And I also know that there's never been a human being in history that you weren't vastly inferior to. And that's just you personally, not even counting the fact that you're an eager bootlicker for the worst people in this country.
Ahh, I don't see you denying it. Conservative whites like yourself lynched black people, bombed their churches, worked against equality in every way possible. So yes, I'm far superior to you.

You give the world a superiority complex.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Exhibit 814: Trump broke the Left

View attachment 503880

The NZ Olympic Committee needs to commit sepukku

Moral? LOL it’s logical. Dudes should not play sports vs women. Don’t care how you identify, if you’re born a dude, you’re a dude. People do care. You don’t and that’s fine. You don’t speak for everyone. Please fuck off.

I remember when you guys created a huge moral panic in 2004 about gays getting married.

Now gays are getting married, nobody cares except a few bigoted bakers.

Same thing here. You are falling for a fake moral outrage and you are going to look damned silly in 20 years.

I remember when you guys created a huge moral panic in 2004 about gays getting married.

Now gays are getting married, nobody cares except a few bigoted bakers.

Same thing here. You are falling for a fake moral outrage and you are going to look damned silly in 20 years.
Who is "you guys"? I was 24 (turned 24 in October of that year) and could not care less about politics or gays getting married then. And this is about fairness in competition not civil rights. These athletes may compete but in their own biological gender. Trust the science, men are generally stronger, faster and quicker than women. Funny, how you only trust the science when its convenient for you.

View attachment 503880

Hey smoky; you're the one that said you spend Thanksgiving all alone because of your allegiance to your fellow blob. Not me.

Fuck off.

Hey, Cornhole. You continue to be the one who can't understand English, and feels no shame at spouting the utter bullshit your diseased mind comes up with.

How does it feel to know that the only way people will know or care that you've died is because of the smell?

Forum List

Back