Newest Feminist Rallying Cry: “Farting” is Part of the Patriarchy

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Some things never change. No matter how radical they become, women are still complaining about men farting:
http://thepunditpress.com/2015/01/04/newest-feminist-rallying-cry-farting-is-part-of-the-patriarchy/
Newest Feminist Rallying Cry 8220 Farting 8221 is Part of the Patriarchy PUNDIT PRESS

In an article published in the New Statesman, the self-described feminist writer who only goes by the name “Glosswitch,” explained that passing gas is now a feminist issue.

The piece, called “Why farting is a feminist issue,” explained that men are allowed “piss against a wall” and “spit in the street,” while women are not even allowed to fart.

Glosswitch explains that women aren’t allowed to exhibit behaviors that come naturally to their bodies, while men can. “It’s understood that male bodies are a part of what men are,” she explains. “Female bodies don’t have the same status.”

Women are pushed through a patriarchal society that demands they act a certain way, according to Glosswitch: “These days the phrase “real woman” is associated with Dove adverts, not with women who fart and burp and might occasionally want to cough up some phlegm while out on a jog.”

She wonders aloud if the perception that women cannot fart is harmful to women: “I’m not saying these are pleasant things to do – nor am I proposing we organize a feminist fart-in (unless it’s held at Claridge’s) – but I do think we need to ask ourselves whether the perceived “maleness” of bodily functions is harmful to women.”

These people are extremely fucking stupid and have nothing better to do. They live to HATE MEN.

Many years ago and for thousands of years it was unacceptable for men to behave like victims. I guess the GOP is trying to change that.

Yeah, men are dogs...

fart-in-bed.gif

These people are extremely fucking stupid and have nothing better to do. They live to HATE MEN.

Rush Limbaugh's Undeniable Truth of Life #24:

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life."

When you want to break up with a woman...or you wake up next to a hag...FART, and hold her head under the covers.

Too bad you aren't a man.

Too bad you aren't black.

See what I did there?
No, not really. Matthew is a gimp...hardly a man. His types sucks away tax dollars from the American people. Plus, I am pretty sure he is a virgin as well.

That's almost as bad as pretending you're black on the internet to have more cred for race hustling. Almost.

Some things never change. No matter how radical they become, women are still complaining about men farting:
Newest Feminist Rallying Cry 8220 Farting 8221 is Part of the Patriarchy PUNDIT PRESS

In an article published in the New Statesman, the self-described feminist writer who only goes by the name “Glosswitch,” explained that passing gas is now a feminist issue.

The piece, called “Why farting is a feminist issue,” explained that men are allowed “piss against a wall” and “spit in the street,” while women are not even allowed to fart.

Glosswitch explains that women aren’t allowed to exhibit behaviors that come naturally to their bodies, while men can. “It’s understood that male bodies are a part of what men are,” she explains. “Female bodies don’t have the same status.”

Women are pushed through a patriarchal society that demands they act a certain way, according to Glosswitch: “These days the phrase “real woman” is associated with Dove adverts, not with women who fart and burp and might occasionally want to cough up some phlegm while out on a jog.”

She wonders aloud if the perception that women cannot fart is harmful to women: “I’m not saying these are pleasant things to do – nor am I proposing we organize a feminist fart-in (unless it’s held at Claridge’s) – but I do think we need to ask ourselves whether the perceived “maleness” of bodily functions is harmful to women.”
Feminists have a human fart in the White House now...they should just inhale...

Male bodily functions are harmful to women? How? What is the harm?

Perhaps the most dangerous of bodily functions is the silent but deadly dog fart. After having been the victim of many silent dog farts there is still no actual harm. These women need a German Shepherd. A German Shepherd and a jar of peanut butter. These crazy women will never complain about farts again.

Feminists have built an entire career out of complaining about men farting. When was it we gave them the right to vote?

Too bad you aren't a man.

Too bad you aren't black.

See what I did there?
No, not really. Matthew is a gimp...hardly a man. His types sucks away tax dollars from the American people. Plus, I am pretty sure he is a virgin as well.

That's almost as bad as pretending you're black on the internet to have more cred for race hustling. Almost.
ok

Keep screaming morons...I won't stop and will just do it to piss you off for fun. ;)

Keep screaming morons...I won't stop and will just do it to piss you off for fun. ;)
What else can you do....you are a gimp! Play on your computer and make racist threads all night...have fun....I can walk, run, jump and fuck...what about you?

Oh, you are nothing more than a leech on society.

What else can you do....you are a gimp! Play on your computer and make racist threads all night...have fun....I can walk, run, jump and fuck...what about you?

It's always amusing when racist trolls like you pretending to be black on the internet call other people racist. You're a POS who has nothing intelligent to offer on this or any thread.

See

It's always amusing when racist trolls like you pretending to be black on the internet call other people racist. You're a POS who has nothing intelligent to offer on this or any thread.
Gimp lover!

Forum List

Back