NEWEST Reuters Poll shows Trump SURGING!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems the left leaning Quinnipiac poll has Trump only leading by 4%....
12/22/15 Poll
Trump.....36.7%
Carson... 11.3%
Cruz.......11%

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

oky9hy.jpg
B+52+carpet+bombing_a8b41f_5120686.gif

• Banned
I like that poll too. Hillary extends her lead over Trump in that poll and she leads Trump by a wider margin than any other GOP'er they matched against her.

Madame President has a nice ring to it.

Wonder what happens when it is ONLY Trump, against that lying, criminal, MURDEROUS bitch, instead of the public having 14 others to pick from...Bye Bye, Hildebeast! ROTFLMFAO!

I like that poll too. Hillary extends her lead over Trump in that poll and she leads Trump by a wider margin than any other GOP'er they matched against her.

Wonder what happens when it is ONLY Trump, against that lying, criminal, MURDEROUS bitch, instead of the public having 14 others to pick from...Bye Bye, Hildebeast! ROTFLMFAO!
What happens is Hillary still beats him because people are asked to pick just between Trump and Hillary, no other candidates factor into that equation.

• Banned

What happens is Hillary still beats him because people are asked to pick just between Trump and Hillary, no other candidates factor into that equation.

Simple...she'll be INDICTED by then!

tdzjBnF.jpg

Some surge. He still clocks in at about 1/3 support from Republican primary voters, same as he has been doing for months. I thought he was up to about 40% of projected primary voters. Is he going backwards or what?

Some surge. He still clocks in at about 1/3 support from Republican primary voters, same as he has been doing for months. I thought he was up to about 40% of projected primary voters. Is he going backwards or what?

Depends on who's poll you look at and just how left leaning they are...and by Reuters chart, he is now at the HIGHEST POINT he's ever been!

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.

tdzjBnF.jpg
Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

tdzjBnF.jpg

Troll smackdown... that was fun!

tdzjBnF.jpg

I've never seen anybody so eager to parade their delusions as much as you do, vagisil.

tdzjBnF.jpg

Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.
TRIPLE the #2 and #3 guy, watch what happens as MORE candidates with under 10% DROP OUT!.....can you say ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!?
If they're not already with him, they're not going to him. The supporters of the under 10% guys are there for a reason and it's not to switch to someone who really isn't a Republican on social issues.

tdzjBnF.jpg

I've never seen anybody so eager to parade their delusions as much as you do, vagisil.
Hill-Clinton-In-Jail-2015_zpsrt867bzh.jpg
awned
Pawned AGAIN!

Hill-Clinton-In-Jail-2015_zpsrt867bzh.jpg

tdzjBnF.jpg

Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back