Newly released video shows J6 DC cops shooting casually into peaceful crowd

The police did not shoot into the crowd, fuckwit.

A thin blue line was facing a mob of thousands breaching their line and so they tased a guy. And? So?

I didn't see them breach police lines dolt don't mess around you'll be sorry when you see the real thing...and we know who you are...

Ken Cuccinelli Claims Pelosi Asked For ‘Crew-Manned Machine Guns’ In Washington

"Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News’ “The Story” Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” to be a part of security forces in Washington, D.C., ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration."

OK?
Said in passing, on FOX? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, he could be telling the truth or a LIE, I'd need a witness with reputable character to believe the guy!!!

Cuccinelli was a notable figure in Donald Trump's attempts to use his administration to pursue unfounded election fraud claims after the 2020 election and was a frequent presence around Trump's Oval Office

Nuff said!

The police had barricades up, Trumptards breached them, already.
Then they are getting ready to breach the building, and teabaggers whine about the police using rubber bullets and being tased?

Said in passing, on FOX? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, he could be telling the truth or a LIE, I'd need a witness with reputable character to believe the guy!!!

Cuccinelli was a notable figure in Donald Trump's attempts to use his administration to pursue unfounded election fraud claims after the 2020 election and was a frequent presence around Trump's Oval Office.

Nuff said!

Did you see his job title? Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli

You think he just makes stuff up?

Did you see his job title? Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli

You think he just makes stuff up?
Yes, or course I do!!! :)

CNN) - The appointments of Chad Wolf and Ken Cuccinelli to the top two leadership roles at the Department of Homeland Security are invalid, the Government Accountability Office found in a new report, delivering a major rebuke to the Trump administration, which has repeatedly tried to skirt the confirmation process.

The Trump administration has increasingly relied on filling top posts with people on a temporary basis, fielding criticism from lawmakers. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer immediately responded to the GAO's report Friday, saying President Donald Trump's "efforts to install political sycophants to implement his extreme policies in an end run around the law

Yes, or course I do!!! :)

CNN) - The appointments of Chad Wolf and Ken Cuccinelli to the top two leadership roles at the Department of Homeland Security are invalid, the Government Accountability Office found in a new report, delivering a major rebuke to the Trump administration, which has repeatedly tried to skirt the confirmation process.

The Trump administration has increasingly relied on filling top posts with people on a temporary basis, fielding criticism from lawmakers. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer immediately responded to the GAO's report Friday, saying President Donald Trump's "efforts to install political sycophants to implement his extreme policies in an end run around the law

You think he made that up? Odd that Nancy never denied it

I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.

Permit me to use Malcolm Dense as an example:

Ever since this thousands of additional hours of J6 footage being released has triggered every piss pants Lefty on this message board; all we get are generic non sequiturs. No actual rebuttals or logical arguments, just the mass equivalent of hiding under the bed; closing one's ears, and speaking in tongues.

I mean, if you wanna turn the entire Left side of this website into "NUH UH, CUZ MAGA!" then okey dokey - but don't expect anyone to take you seriously who has an IQ in excess of 75.

Wait, who am I kiddin'?

That horse already left the barn after, destroying it beyond all recognition.
Here is your answer...

They were not peaceful... That has been well established...

The police were getting violently attacked, he had the right to defend himself and uphold the law... If the means deadly force then that what they deem at that time...
It is clear that they were either using tazers or rubber bullets...

Just as a question if this was a black man attacking a cop at night, would say don't shoot too?

That is the real laugh, you are all Cop can shoot and kill poor people as much as like and find any reason to justifiy it. But you all clutching your pearls when they are Trumpsters...

You think he made that up? Odd that Nancy never denied it
I don't know and really do not care one way or the other Frankie, I was just playing with you when I said that about the National Guard, and yall's lying claims that she turned down the National Guard help for 1/6! :)

Here is your answer...

They were not peaceful... That has been well established...

The police were getting violently attacked, he had the right to defend himself and uphold the law... If the means deadly force then that what they deem at that time...
It is clear that they were either using tazers or rubber bullets...

Just as a question if this was a black man attacking a cop at night, would say don't shoot too?

That is the real laugh, you are all Cop can shoot and kill poor people as much as like and find any reason to justifiy it. But you all clutching your pearls when they are Trumpsters...
Video and audio says you’re wrong

That's clearly been "edited" by Tucker Carlson.

Which relieves me of the responsibility of individual thought or objective information assessment.

MAGA so owned - nailed it!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Edited how, fuktard?

You mean a MIT graduate in Nuclear engineering..

As soon as the news of this came out they were put on leave and disnissed a month later...

That is the difference, no cover up, it was dealt with... Compare that numerous Trump appointees..
A cross dressing, kleptomaniac, who knew nothing about his job…great choice…

no wonder the country is in the shape it is…

Forum List

Back