News Alert: Iranian Forces Seizes U.S. Ship

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

No ... its two years before the Repubs can give them the "great deal" they promised.

So, this is the "Republican's fault?"

Tell me paid liberal plant. Is there ANYTHING that Obama does that is NOT somehow Bush or the Republican's fault?

Pathetic!

:lol:

Faux Phony Scandal, it's those terrorist Tea Partiers that we should be worrying about, not the distressed black protestors in Baltimore burning down the entire city for "reparation justice" or Israel-hating Iran seizing our ships.

I mean the Tea Party hurts liberal feelings. That's far more important than American lives!

According to a pentagon spokesman it wasn't an American ship and no Americans were on board.

Do you believe that?

It happened because we have a Muslim President. Iran is his new bff. Not ours.

He is doing his best to keep us out of war, and you have a problem with that. Also why not become friends?
Are we having to choose between friendship with Iran or SA and Israel? That is the issue. SA is an monarchy worst than Iran and the Israel gov is terrorizing their captives. Great choice. The main thing is , no more war.
Being friends with Iran will guarantee a future war. You cannot trust and be friends with people that hate us. President Obama is ignorant to think so, and severing ties with Israel isn't a smart move either.

Unfortunately, it's hard to know who to believe these days. You can't trust our government anymore than Iran's.

It's kinda hard to lie about the takeover of a cargo ship......jus' sayin'........

Not really.

Thoughtful response........thank you!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be coy, but I am finding things harder and harder to believe, esp. when we find out the headlines are not the truth. I am very disbelieving of the news now days.

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.

I always said that AT LEAST Carter had the country's best interests at heart, even if he was incompetent in seeking those interests. AT LEAST, he was welling meaning.

Obama is NOT well meaning. He DELIBERATELY is seeking to help our enemies.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

Unfortunately, it's hard to know who to believe these days. You can't trust our government anymore than Iran's.

It's kinda hard to lie about the takeover of a cargo ship......jus' sayin'........

Not really.

According to a pentagon spokesman it wasn't an American ship and no Americans were on board.

Do you believe that?

Nope!

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

No ... its two years before the Repubs can give them the "great deal" they promised.
No a republican president would side with Israel, and bomb their nuclear program. To keep the world safe.

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.

I always said that AT LEAST Carter had the country's best interests at heart, even if he was incompetent in seeking those interests. AT LEAST, he was welling meaning.

Obama is NOT well meaning. He DELIBERATELY is seeking to help our enemies.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

MG, please keep your selfies outta this thread.......thanx!

Not really.

Do you believe that?

Nope!
If your masturbatory idol Pootin had said it, you'd cream.....

Forum List

Back