News Alert: Iranian Forces Seizes U.S. Ship

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.
5078033+_0c12aa069d86b132d7230eea1b48ae0d.png

That's what the DNC told you to post?
No, it was the RNC, they are trying to get as much space between you and your ODS..

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.

No, it was the RNC, they are trying to get as much space between you and your ODS..

Here come the paid DNC trolls trying to stop the actual discussion by trolling and trying to get us to fall for the bait.

I always said that AT LEAST Carter had the country's best interests at heart, even if he was incompetent in seeking those interests. AT LEAST, he was welling meaning.

Obama is NOT well meaning. He DELIBERATELY is seeking to help our enemies.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

MG, please keep your selfies outta this thread.......thanx!
That's the one I took of teafartysamich at work, that's how to fill a prescription for the abortion pill...

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

No ... its two years before the Repubs can give them the "great deal" they promised.
No a republican president would side with Israel, and bomb their nuclear program. To keep the world safe.

Take God we don't have a republican in. The last thing we need to do is listen the propaganda mouth PM Bibi.

I always said that AT LEAST Carter had the country's best interests at heart, even if he was incompetent in seeking those interests. AT LEAST, he was welling meaning.

Obama is NOT well meaning. He DELIBERATELY is seeking to help our enemies.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

MG, please keep your selfies outta this thread.......thanx!
That's the one I took of teafartysamich at work, that's how to fill a prescription for the abortion pill...

Desperate to get me to fall for the paid troll bait aren't you?

Here come the paid DNC trolls trying to stop the actual discussion by trolling and trying to get us to fall for the bait.
There is no discussions, only false narratives by an extremely butt hurt crowd of low wage earners...

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

No ... its two years before the Repubs can give them the "great deal" they promised.
No a republican president would side with Israel, and bomb their nuclear program. To keep the world safe.

Take God we don't have a republican in. The last thing we need to do is listen the propaganda mouth PM Bibi.
He was spot on what he told congress. In the end of course Obama was proven a liar again. Oh and after Obama, there will be a republican president in 2016. Thank God!

Now it is being reported it was a Marshall Islands ship, calling on US Navy for help after it has been intercepted by Iran
Iran seizes commercial ship - CNNPolitics.com

How much false reporting will we get on it, ala "it was a video that caused Benghazi" until we get the truth.

My guess is, we only will get the truth, when they no longer need to cover it up.

Reporting as usual with the Obama admin.

Here's the money quote!

• U.S. SENT DESTROYER AND AIRCRAFT TO MONITOR SHIP, WARREN SAYS
But why if it isn't a US ship? And how will Iran react when the US naval "cavalry" arrives in its territorial waters?
Track The Real-Time Position Of Ship Which Pentagon Says Was Seized By Iran Zero Hedge
The American navy will do nothing but watch.
Normally they will try to find out the gist of the action first, before shooting first and asking questions later, that's what sane people do....

There is no discussions, only false narratives by an extremely butt hurt crowd of low wage earners...

False narrative. That's you projecting. You just made a Fruedian slip.

Now it is being reported it was a Marshall Islands ship, calling on US Navy for help after it has been intercepted by Iran
Iran seizes commercial ship - CNNPolitics.com

How much false reporting will we get on it, ala "it was a video that caused Benghazi" until we get the truth.

My guess is, we only will get the truth, when they no longer need to cover it up.

Reporting as usual with the Obama admin.
Do you have any hair left?? This is a hair pulling moment....

It happened because we have a Muslim President. Iran is his new bff. Not ours.

He is doing his best to keep us out of war, and you have a problem with that. Also why not become friends?
Are we having to choose between friendship with Iran or SA and Israel? That is the issue. SA is an monarchy worst than Iran and the Israel gov is terrorizing their captives. Great choice. The main thing is , no more war.
Being friends with Iran will guarantee a future war. You cannot trust and be friends with people that hate us. President Obama is ignorant to think so, and severing ties with Israel isn't a smart move either.

People who hate us, well maybe they do since we have interfered so much in their country, with their sanctions and all. Time to change that. How would the US people feel about Britain if they were sanctioning us to death.

False narrative. That's you projecting. You just made a Fruedian slip.
Freud is not used in psychology these days, but thanks for showing your centennial age...

Forum List

Back