News Reporter blacklisted for reporting about pedos

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I was watching this interview with Kevin Shipp and learned about Ben Swan a reporter in Atlanta at CBS being blacklisted. Evidently Ben Swan took some heat some years back for reporting on dangers of some vaccines. Things like this are why MSM are not trustworthy and becoming obsolete.

Minute 36 in the interview and its on Twitter about him disappearing too from CBS News in Atlanta. ben swan cbs - Twitter Search

I was watching this interview with Kevin Shipp and learned about Ben Swan a reporter in Atlanta at CBS being blacklisted. Evidently Ben Swan took some heat some years back for reporting on dangers of some vaccines. Things like this are why MSM are not trustworthy and becoming obsolete.

Minute 36 in the interview and its on Twitter about him disappearing too from CBS News in Atlanta. ben swan cbs - Twitter Search

Pizzagate?

What idiocy.

Pizzagate?

What idiocy.

A denier, what an idiot you appear to be but then who would expect anything else from what you generally post.

Forum List

Back