Newsmax attacked by CNN and Fox, crushing both in ratings.

If legacy agencies want to play nice in an effort to cover for politicians, then they will be replaced. It doesn't take long for a business to lose to it's competition once trust is gone.

Most of the losses for Fox will be laid at the feet of the Decision Desk. People have become more tuned into the unusual and suspicious. I know I have.

Humanity thrives and prospers on truth, the rest is usually only to serve others selfish objectives.

This is almost as exciting as Trump winning a second term after the recounts.

Newsmax TV's Grant Stinchfield insists that 'corporate, mainstream media' is not your friend, and reacts to a CNN segment featuring Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy talking about Fox News' recent political coverage.

Do you buy advertising, or do you sell it?

Because that is the one, and only, function of broadcast ratings. You DO know that, right?

Newsmax TV's Grant Stinchfield insists that 'corporate, mainstream media' is not your friend, and reacts to a CNN segment featuring Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy talking about Fox News' recent political coverage.

Well only a fool would believe the obvious that corporate mainstream media is your friend.Langley shills like candyass and wrongwinger like to try and get us to believe that of course.lol. Hannity and colmes and Bill Reilly attacked people who did not go along with the governments version of 9/11 so I have always known that sense then. Billy boy did what they are talking about,would always cut people off when they spoke the truth of 9/11.

Last edited:

Do you buy advertising, or do you sell it?

Because that is the one, and only, function of broadcast ratings. You DO know that, right?

And yet you loons suck up every lie and fabrication from CNN and call it the "truth"

Actually I don't even have TV.
And the reason I don't is that I understand what it is.

You?

Once AGAIN....

Utterly meaningless unless you're buying or selling advertising, in which case it tells you what it's going to cost.

Why is this even a "story"?

You?
You DON'T understand. Like anything in life, one must be selective in what you choose to do. There's plenty of good TV to be seen, and you're missing it, but go ahead and tell us how bad the stations are that you haven't been watching > Like these ? > the First, the Blaze, Newsmax, OAN Encore, America's Voice.

PLUS hundreds of other good stations on TV having nothing to do with politics (music, movies, sports, nature, science, etc)

You?
You DON'T understand. Like anything in life, one must be selective in what you choose to do. There's plenty of good TV to be seen, and you're missing it, but go ahead and tell us how bad the stations are that you haven't been watching > Like these ? > the First, the Blaze, Newsmax, OAN Encore, America's Voice.

PLUS hundreds of other good stations on TV having nothing to do with politics (music, movies, sports, nature, science, etc)

NOTHING in ANYTHING I posted had the slightest relation to "channels" or "programming", Slowbus.

No doubt that Fox has deteriorated, but they still do have a good lineup of shows with good hosts - Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Judge Jeanine Pirro.

Not necessary. I know a desperation red herring when I smell one.
Being Democrats so desperate they had to try to steal the election.

"Democrats" doesn't even enter into it. I posted commentary about the nature of television and you tried to hijack off to a tangent about 'programming'. NONE of that has anything to do with "Democrats".

You lose.

Forum List

Back