Newsmax CEO & Trump Friend: Stormy Daniels Stuff Is a 'Political Hoax'

Lakhota, Mueller is a corrupt POS, he will not get away with making shit up in this day and age like he did in the 90's.

Faun, you moron, that ho is getting paid from the Crooked Hillary/Butthurt Barry Foundations way more than a hundred grand.
Oh, more fun.... prove Hillary or Obama's foundations have paid her more than $100,000.....
Prove the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Russian government.

Mueller is working on it. He'll let you know when he's ready. After all, Ken Starr spent years on the Clintons.
In other words, no proof. Don't go demanding proof for anything until you can prove your imbecile conspiricy theory about the Trump colluding with the Russian government.

Last edited:
Faun, you moron, that ho is getting paid from the Crooked Hillary/Butthurt Barry Foundations way more than a hundred grand.
Oh, more fun.... prove Hillary or Obama's foundations have paid her more than $100,000.....
I accept your surrender.

Meanwhile, while you gave up easier than Paula Jones fighting Tonya Harding, Mueller's investigation rolls on.

I accept your surrender.

Meanwhile, while you gave up easier than Paula Jones fighting Tonya Harding, Mueller's investigation rolls on.

In other words, you have no proof.

Who do you imagine you are fooling, douchebag?

Mueller is working on it. He'll let you know when he's ready. After all, Ken Starr spent years on the Clintons.
In other words, no proof. Don't go demanding proof for anything until you can prove you imbecile conspiricy theory about the Trump colluding with the Russian government.

Mueller will let us know. Are you really that dirt poor stupid or is it just an act?

In other words, no proof. Don't go demanding proof for anything until you can prove you imbecile conspiricy theory about the Trump colluding with the Russian government.
Spits the idiot who ran, rather than offer proof, after implying Stormy was extorting money from Trump. :eusa_doh:

I accept your surrender.

No, ya fucking moron, I am not claiming Trump colluded with Russia; meanwhile you can't prove anything you or snouter is claimimg.

Spits the idiot who ran, rather than offer proof, after implying Stormy was extorting money from Trump. :eusa_doh:
I don't take orders from you, asshole. I actually implied no such thing. You simply made that up because you're a congenital dumbfuck.

You have run away 1000 times when asked for proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.

I accept your surrender.

No, ya fucking moron, I am not claiming Trump colluded with Russia; meanwhile you can't prove anything you or snouter is claimimg.

ROFL! Who do you imagine you're fooling, douchebag?

Hey readers, check this out...

^^^ Here's a fucking moron trolling his own thread.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Fucking moron --- what does Russia have to do with Stormy Daniels? :cuckoo:
You're pulling your usual tactic of a torrent of personal abuse when you've painted yourself into a corner.

I don't take orders from you, asshole. I actually implied no such thing. You simply made that up because you're a congenital dumbfuck.
Of course you implied that. You can't hide from your own words. Your response to being asked, If Stormy's lying, what was her motivation to talk about it in 2011? by claiming she's a gold digging whore...
She's a gold digging whore. What do you expect from someone like her?
... whether you're capab;e of understanding your own words or not, that's implying she lied in 2011 to extort money from trump.

Which is proven false by your inability to demonstrate anything resembling your bullshit.

You have run away 1000 times when asked for proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.
Despite your delusions, I am not claiming Trump colluded with Russia. What I have said time and time again is that will be determined by Mueller's investigation, which is not over yet.

You're such a fucking moron, you're actually deflecting from your own implications, which you cannot prove, by challenging me to prove a position I am not taking. :cuckoo:

This is where I point out -- you failed miserably when faced with the challenge of proving you're not batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Of course you implied that. You can't hide from your own words. Your response to being asked, If Stormy's lying, what was her motivation to talk about it in 2011? by claiming she's a gold digging whore...
She's a gold digging whore. What do you expect from someone like her?
... whether you're capab;e of understanding your own words or not, that's implying she lied in 2011 to extort money from trump.

Which is proven false by your inability to demonstrate anything resembling your bullshit.

It does no such thing, you lying desperate dumbfuck. If it wasn't for making stuff up, what argument would have?

Despite your delusions, I am not claiming Trump colluded with Russia. What I have said time and time again is that will be determined by Mueller's investigation, which is not over yet.

You're such a fucking moron, you're actually deflecting from your own implications, which you cannot prove, by challenging me to prove a position I am not taking. :cuckoo:

Who do you imagine your fooling? That's just your way of not providing a shred of proof for your consant claims that Trump is a traitor who colluded with the Russian government. You run away every time you're asked to cough up the proof. Deflecting to Herr Mewler's witch hunt is a diversion.

Apparently you don't give a damn if Trump is actually guilty of what the investigation is supposed to be about, so long as Herr Mewler finds some way to indict Trump.

Heil Hitler!

Last edited:
Faun, are you suggesting that ho is not getting more than a hundred grand for this charade that she sucked The Donald's dick for 12 hours straight? Medical side note a boner over 4 hours needs to be treated in the emergency room!

Forum List

Back