🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Newsmax compares Trump to the Founder of the Democratic Party

I'm pretty sure Andrew Jackson is one of the most despised Presidents in US history. But hey, Trump could really steal a page from his book and pass the Mexican Removal Act--send all those illegals back over the border in a 2017 Trail of Tears.

I'm pretty sure Andrew Jackson is one of the most despised Presidents in US history. But hey, Trump could really steal a page from his book and pass the Mexican Removal Act--send all those illegals back over the border in a 2017 Trail of Tears.

Interesting point. I suspect Jackson remained popular with folks who elected him, really three times. And, yeah there's definitely a comparison to Trumps's white xenophobia and general ignorance or refusal to acknowledge what we now view as equal protection and due process. And, Jackson's position on blocking the national bank probably exacerbated the worst financial crises we had up until the Great Depression.

I just find it amusing that he's running as a Republican and he was born to great wealth. Both Bush's of course were, but I thnk we have to go back to JFK and FDR to find silver spoon champions of the everyman.

But then the dems are running a corporatist

But then Trump as the everyman champion wants to cut the 1%'s taxes, take away healthcare from the working poor, no abortions, and thinks workers make too much now. So go figger. LOL

Lets not forget how, as a general, he felt that country borders didn't matter and marched down into Spanish Florida to snag runaway slaves (and kill a few Indians)....the original illegal alien.

Lets not forget how, as a general, he felt that country borders didn't matter and marched down into Spanish Florida to snag runaway slaves (and kill a few Indians)....the original illegal alien.
That man was really a 'character,' as they say.

Forum List

Back