Newsom Knows Better

You have a real problem with comprehension dont you?
You know they don't line item what your taxes get spent on right? If you pay taxes and the government is paying out reparations there is no way to say your taxes aren't paying reparations. The only way you could is if you managed to avoid taxes all together and there aren't many ways to do so legally. Logic not available to you, Short Bus? That's okay. I can still draw logical conclusions.

why dont you just say you care more about a certain policy over the well being of the country?...
Okay. I care more about policies I support than what you feel is for the good of the country. Obviously we disagree. What I don't get is why you haven't abandoned your principles to join me for the sake of unity. 😄
but then you die hard party people are like that....party over country....and at least i display some reasoning....all you display is, its my way and if you dont like it fuck you....once again die hard party reasoning.....
But you're so different..... 😄

Last edited:
You know they don't line item what your taxes get spent on right? If you pay taxes and the government is paying out reparations there is no way to say your taxes aren't paying reparations. The only way you could is if you managed to avoid taxes all together and there aren't many ways to do so legally. Logic not available to you, Short Bus? That's okay. I can still draw logical conclusions.

You're not drawing any logical conclusions. You still dont get it.

Okay. I care more about policies I support than what you feel is the for the good of the country. Obviously we disagree. What I don't get is why you haven't abandoned your principles to join me for the sake of unity. 😄

But you're so different..... 😄
yea i am....i have said both parties can go straight to hell along with you assholes who support them no matter what....i care about this country and its future you dont...all you care about is what your fucking party wants....

yea i am....i have said both parties can go straight to hell along with you assholes who support them no matter what....i care about this country and its future you dont...all you care about is what your fucking party wants....
So you're also being divisive. What a hypocrit you are. You should take every side for the good of the country! 😄

Also at the beginning of this I said I don't support Newsome's decision.

So you're also being divisive. What a hypocrit you are. You should take every side for the good of the country! 😄
yea i dont like people who dont care about this country....and yes that means you die hard party people who only care about the party...all you are trying to do is justify something that will make things worse because you think you are being a good person....you dont throw more gas on a fire to put it out...

yea i dont like people who dont care about this country....
I don't care about this country in the same way you care about this country. Probably because you're being divisive. 😄
and yes that means you die hard party people who only care about the party...
Gavin Newsome, a democrat, disagreed with reparations and I disagree with him. In fact clearly the Democratic party itself isn't unanimous on the idea of reparations. That's staring you right in the face and still you repeat this Bingo nonsense. 😄
all you are trying to do is justify something that will make things worse because you think you are being a good person....you dont throw more gas on a fire to put it out...
You think it will make things worse. I think it will make things better. Welcome to differences of opinion, Moron. 😄

So, Newsom is a racist, right?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) backed away Tuesday from the idea of paying reparations to descendants of slaves, after a state panel he signed into law calculated the state was liable for hundreds of billions of dollars.

Newsom signed a law in 2020, at the height of the Black Lives Matter movement, establishing a reparations task force to examine whether California, a free state since its inception in 1850, owed money for slavery.

The committee, composed predominantly of black members, held hearings throughout the state and concluded that California owed black residents $1.2 million each — though it limited eligibility to descendants of slaves.

The committee’s recommendations, approved by a vote last weekend, will now go to the state legislature for consideration. But Newsom, perhaps with an eye to future presidential ambitions, is suddenly skeptical.

Fox News Digital reported:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom declined to endorse the cash payments – which could reach as high as $1.2 million for a single recipient – recommended by his reparations task force, telling Fox News Digital that dealing with the legacy of slavery “is about much more than cash payments.”

While the Democratic governor applauded the task force’s work, he declined to endorse any specific recommendations, though he pledged to continue to “advance systemic changes that ensure an inclusive and equitable future for all Californians.”
“Dealing with that legacy is about much more than cash payments. Many of the recommendations put forward by the Task Force are critical action items we’ve already been hard at work addressing: breaking down barriers to vote, bolstering resources to address hate, enacting sweeping law enforcement and justice reforms to build trust and safety, strengthening economic mobility — all while investing billions to root out disparities and improve equity in housing, education, healthcare, and well beyond. This work must continue,” he said.

I don't care about this country in the same way you care about this country. Probably because you're being divisive. 😄

Gavin Newsome, a democrat, disagreed with reparations and I disagree with him. In fact clearly the Democratic party itself isn't unanimous on the idea of reparations. That's staring you right in the face and still you repeat this Bingo nonsense. 😄

You think it will make things worse. I think it will make things better. Welcome to differences of opinion, Moron. 😄

No, it will make things worse. Thats not debatable.

So, Newsom is a racist, right?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) backed away Tuesday from the idea of paying reparations to descendants of slaves, after a state panel he signed into law calculated the state was liable for hundreds of billions of dollars.

Newsom signed a law in 2020, at the height of the Black Lives Matter movement, establishing a reparations task force to examine whether California, a free state since its inception in 1850, owed money for slavery.

The committee, composed predominantly of black members, held hearings throughout the state and concluded that California owed black residents $1.2 million each — though it limited eligibility to descendants of slaves.

The committee’s recommendations, approved by a vote last weekend, will now go to the state legislature for consideration. But Newsom, perhaps with an eye to future presidential ambitions, is suddenly skeptical.

Fox News Digital reported:
Nope. He wants to run for President, and knows he will never get it backing reparations, cause that dog won't hunt.

This is just for looks. Newsome is not going to be paying reparations anymore than that woman thought obama was going to be paying off her house and her car. LOLOL

Lying come so easily and natural to a democrat. lots of practice.

Uh huh... wait for it everyone because it wont take long....

There it is! 😄

Jesus Christ you're stupid.
If you voted for Bernie you voted for a Democrat. Only Democrats are allowed to run in the Democratic primary. Jesus you're stupid. Don't expect anything different from a Bernie supporter though.

If you voted for Bernie you voted for a Democrat. Only Democrats are allowed to run in the Democratic primary. Jesus you're stupid. Don't expect anything different from a Bernie supporter though.
You yourself called Bernie an independent, Dumb Dumb. 😄

Need me to quote you again?

I don't care about this country
thats it right there....you only care if you get your way.... who cares what the result might be down the road....right chump?....

Nobody in their right mind was ever going to pay millions over this

CA Gov. Newsom declines to back reparations checks, says slavery's legacy about 'more than cash payments'

Cheap theatre.

Forum List

Back