Newsom Knows Better

If he was running in the Democratic primary then he was a democrat. Independents aren't allowed to run in a democratic primary.
He's an independent ideologically who ran in the Democratic primary strategically because third party candidates don't have a real shot. You're still doing identity politics and ignoring policy. Because you're stupid.

I don't care about this country
thats it right there....you only care if you get your way.... who cares what the result might be down the road....right chump?....
The results would be a lessening of the black and white wealth gap, which I see as a good thing for black families and for America in general. What you think the downside is other than hurt feelings you haven't felt brave enough yet to share, coward.
I don't care about this country
thats it right there....you only care if you get your way.... who cares what the result might be down the road....right chump?....
Obviously I promote things that I think are good, even if you disagree. That's the thing about opinions, every one gets to have one. Difference between you and me is I'm not afraid to state what I'm promoting and why. You are. Still don't know what I'm supposed to be frightened of other than right wing animosity.

He's an independent ideologically who ran in the Democratic primary strategically because third party candidates don't have a real shot. You're still doing identity politics and ignoring policy. Because you're stupid.
If he was an independent running for the presidency then he would not have needed to run in the Democratic primary. He could have run as an INDEPENDENT in 2020 along with Biden the Democrat and Trump the Republican. In fact, I encourage him to do so in 2024.

If he was an independent running for the presidency then he would not have needed to run in the Democratic primary.
I just explained it to you stupid. Third party candidates don't really have a shot at winning. Better strategy to hijack the Democratic ticket.
He could have run as an INDEPENDENT in 2020 along with Biden the Democrat and Trump the Republican.
But then he'd be as stupid as you are and not worth voting for.
In fact, I encourage him to do so in 2024.
Because you're stupid. You keep proving me right. 😄

I just explained it to you stupid. Third party candidates don't really have a shot at winning. Better strategy to hijack the Democratic ticket.

But then he'd be as stupid as you are and not worth voting for.

Because you're stupid. You keep proving me right. 😄
A democratic primary is a democratic primary is a democratic primary. Same with the other side. Tea party, Freedom Caucus, and so called Libertarians are who they are. If they run in Republican primaries then they are Republicans.

A democratic primary is a democratic primary is a democratic primary. Same with the other side. Tea party, Freedom Caucus, and so called Libertarians are who they are. If they run in Republican primaries then they are Republicans.
And you calling Bernie an Independent is you calling Bernie an Independent. Do you want me to quote yourself? 😄

Oh my! Blacks get screwed over by Democrats yet again. So, Newsome appoints the reparations panel, apparently doesn't take the main recommendation from his own panel, and basically says they have already been doing the other things recommended by the panel. Could it be he is more interested in his national brand to become future president and backing reparations would get in his way of that? In any event, blacks should have known better than to get their hopes up.

i knew it already. im sorry they will have to work for a living

So, Newsom is a racist, right?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) backed away Tuesday from the idea of paying reparations to descendants of slaves, after a state panel he signed into law calculated the state was liable for hundreds of billions of dollars.

Newsom signed a law in 2020, at the height of the Black Lives Matter movement, establishing a reparations task force to examine whether California, a free state since its inception in 1850, owed money for slavery.

The committee, composed predominantly of black members, held hearings throughout the state and concluded that California owed black residents $1.2 million each — though it limited eligibility to descendants of slaves.

The committee’s recommendations, approved by a vote last weekend, will now go to the state legislature for consideration. But Newsom, perhaps with an eye to future presidential ambitions, is suddenly skeptical.

Fox News Digital reported:
wont happen. blacks will have to work for a living liker everyone else

The results would be a lessening of the black and white wealth gap, which I see as a good thing for black families and for America in general. What you think the downside is other than hurt feelings you haven't felt brave enough yet to share, coward.

Obviously I promote things that I think are good, even if you disagree. That's the thing about opinions, every one gets to have one. Difference between you and me is I'm not afraid to state what I'm promoting and why. You are. Still don't know what I'm supposed to be frightened of other than right wing animosity.
and im not stating what i promote and why?.....do you even under stand fucking English?....and if that gets passed and happens you are going to see more than just right wing animosity....but you might be to stupid to see the downside of this.....

And Republicans like you use black voters to attack Democrats without actually caring about black voters.
Who is using black voters to attack Democrats? Please be specific. Why would anyone care about other voters based on ethnicity or not. This is supposed to be a country that is based on equal treatment under the law. Caring about someone simply because of the color of their skin is counter to that.

That shit-eating grin is priceless....

He looks like some kind of creepy Gotham City villain.

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 9.58.05 PM.jpg

Two Face...

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back