Newspaper hands reins to Syrians for war anniversary

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a nice gesture for the owners of the magazine to make.

11.03.2016 18:32 InternationalSigmaLive
Liberation_-_Syrian_Journalists.jpg

Leading French daily Liberation on Friday published an edition entirely produced by Syrian journalists, photographers and writers to mark five years since the start of their country's devastating war.

The name of the newspaper is written in Arabic, "Tahrir" (Freedom), alongside a cartoon by Syrian Juan Zero showing children riding a merry-go-round on the tip of a bomb, all in black against a red background.

The 20-page special edition includes features on daily life in ravaged cities, the difficulty of counting the dead, the oil trade and Russia's role in the conflict.
There is also an arts page, on Syrian works ever more influenced by the war.

"The journalists who provided the material for this edition were young protesters in 2011 who began secretly creating and distributing newspapers in their cities," said Benedicte Jeannerod, of Human Rights Watch, one of the NGOs behind the idea.

- See more at:

French newspaper hands reins to Syrians for war anniversary | News

What a nice gesture for the owners of the magazine to make.
11.03.2016 18:32 InternationalSigmaLive
Liberation_-_Syrian_Journalists.jpg

Leading French daily Liberation on Friday published an edition entirely produced by Syrian journalists, photographers and writers to mark five years since the start of their country's devastating war.

The name of the newspaper is written in Arabic, "Tahrir" (Freedom), alongside a cartoon by Syrian Juan Zero showing children riding a merry-go-round on the tip of a bomb, all in black against a red background.

The 20-page special edition includes features on daily life in ravaged cities, the difficulty of counting the dead, the oil trade and Russia's role in the conflict.
There is also an arts page, on Syrian works ever more influenced by the war.

"The journalists who provided the material for this edition were young protesters in 2011 who began secretly creating and distributing newspapers in their cities," said Benedicte Jeannerod, of Human Rights Watch, one of the NGOs behind the idea.

- See more at:

French newspaper hands reins to Syrians for war anniversary | News

Yo, but the Government allows it? I say next time they get attacked? We move on like nothing happened!!!

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

I can't help it.... sorry...

I hate those OP who always post hate Russia posts

like this OP...

sick woman she is

like this OP...

sick woman she is[/QUOTE

Can you possibly tell me the name and address of the mental institution in which you are locked up. I can send you some matzohs and Manichevitz (sp) wine. I hope the wine doesn't interfere with your meds.

like this OP...

sick woman she is[/QUOTE

Can you possibly tell me the name and address of the mental institution in which you are locked up. I can send you some matzohs and Manichevitz (sp) wine. I hope the wine doesn't interfere with your meds.

what a moron oh well :rolleyes:

like this OP...

sick woman she is[/QUOTE

what a moron oh well :rolleyes:

The moron is certainly you if you are blind to the fact that the readers can see why you come here with your stupid statements.

Every time the Little Man runs after an article I post, he always claims it is propaganda. Now I will pull a Little Man shtick and say the site he is giving us is full of propaganda.

True Lies: Canada’s Global Research Trolls the Internet

Depreciating posts on Global Research will not change that HRW´s photo shows Kobani and that the SyAF did not fight there (and with no western fantasy weapons like barrel bombs, of course) but the USAF.

Every time the Little Man runs after an article I post, he always claims it is propaganda. Now I will pull a Little Man shtick and say the site he is giving us is full of propaganda.

Depreciating posts on Global Research will not change that HRW´s photo shows Kobani and that the SyAF did not fight there (and with no western fantasy weapons like barrel bombs, of course) but the USAF.

My,, my, that was some "wonderful"l site you used. Too bad for you, though, that the Syrian people in the areas being bombed are not blind so that they don't see what is going on.

Now instead on depending on the Little Man's "wonderful" propaganda site, here is an interesting article.

Syrian civil war: West failed to factor in Bashar al-Assad's Iranian backers as the conflict developed - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk?

like this OP...

sick woman she is

This sick lady keeps promoting ISIS. She hates secular Syrians with a passion. I don't know what she wants , all Shias and Christians killed there? Russia and Assad are protecting them.

My,, my, that was some "wonderful"l site you used. Too bad for you, though, that the Syrian people in the areas being bombed are not blind so that they don't see what is going on.

Now instead on depending on the Little Man's "wonderful" propaganda site, here is an interesting article.

Syrian civil war: West failed to factor in Bashar al-Assad's Iranian backers as the conflict developed - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk?
Terrible propaganda but what else was to be expected? Blaming the terrorists crimes on the Syrian government is not just a mistake. It is a cooperation between gruesome terrorists and disgusting "journalists" that implement the Pentagon´s agenda in the heads of the western citizens. With other words: The West, the western press, ISIS and Al-Qaeda are an sinister alliance made up to execute the childish and evil will of the Satans behind the scenes.
What they didn´t factor in is that the Syrians refused to bow to this alliance and that they have strong allies. They are winning the war and the terrorists are being bombed, no matter how desperate they claim to be civilians.

Western puppet pseudo-jounalists should be held responsible for their lies. Their conspiracy of silence and their propaganda made it possible that people in the West agree to horrible terrorism thinking it is lawful rebellion. People get murdered, beheaded, raped, eaten, burned in the name of "Western democracy". Children get forced to watch their parents being tortured and murdered. Western journalists are cheering the massacres, calling them liberation. They are accomplices in large scale war crimes and must be imprisoned for lifetime together with their puppet masters.
The people should burn their offices and lynch those scumbags publicly - it is what they call freedom and liberation in Syria so they should enjoy it.
Their bodies should not be honored with funerals, they should be thrown away like junk as they are junk.
Their bones should be piled up in front of their burned offices as symbol for the mountains of bones they helped to create in Syria and the dogs should be allowed to get their share from this piles.

Terrible propaganda but what else was to be expected? Blaming the terrorists crimes on the Syrian government is not just a mistake. It is a cooperation between gruesome terrorists and disgusting "journalists" that implement the Pentagon´s agenda in the heads of the western citizens. With other words: The West, the western press, ISIS and Al-Qaeda are an sinister alliance made up to execute the childish and evil will of the Satans behind the scenes.
What they didn´t factor in is that the Syrians refused to bow to this alliance and that they have strong allies. They are winning the war and the terrorists are being bombed, no matter how desperate they claim to be civilians.

Western puppet pseudo-jounalists should be held responsible for their lies. Their conspiracy of silence and their propaganda made it possible that people in the West agree to horrible terrorism thinking it is lawful rebellion. People get murdered, beheaded, raped, eaten, burned in the name of "Western democracy". Children get forced to watch their parents being tortured and murdered. Western journalists are cheering the massacres, calling them liberation. They are accomplices in large scale war crimes and must be imprisoned for lifetime together with their puppet masters.
The people should burn their offices and lynch those scumbags publicly - it is what they call freedom and liberation in Syria so they should enjoy it.
Their bodies should not be honored with funerals, they should be thrown away like junk as they are junk.
Their bones should be piled up in front of their burned offices as symbol for the mountains of bones they helped to create in Syria and the dogs should be allowed to get their share from this piles.

His boyfriend contacted him last night via ham radio with his handle of
Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Romeo. He told the Little Boy to say that every article which was
derogatory toward him and his regime should be classified as propaganda even though it is true. The Little Boy knows how to follow orders.

Warring parties in Syria routinely target civilians, Vatican envoy tells UN forum : News Headlines

like this OP...

sick woman she is

This sick lady keeps promoting ISIS. She hates secular Syrians with a passion. I don't know what she wants , all Shias and Christians killed there? Russia and Assad are protecting them.

I would appreciate all fair-minded people to do a search on Ms. Bond and see how this mentally ill skinhead is so obsessed with Jews.that she has to spread her obsession all over the place. Would anyone with even an ounce of intelligence think that Ms. Bond cares anything about the Arabs except to use them in her fight against the Jews.

Just go to the USMB Search option, type in her screen name, and you will be shocked at what comes up.

Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Romeo. He told the Little Boy to say that every article which was
derogatory toward him and his regime should be classified as propaganda even though it is true. The Little Boy knows how to follow orders.

Warring parties in Syria routinely target civilians, Vatican envoy tells UN forum : News Headlines
I said what has to be said...

like this OP...

sick woman she is

I would appreciate all fair-minded people to do a search on Ms. Bond and see how this mentally ill skinhead is so obsessed with Jews.that she has to spread her obsession all over the place. Would anyone with even an ounce of intelligence think that Ms. Bond cares anything about the Arabs except to use them in her fight against the Jews.

Just go to the USMB Search option, type in her screen name, and you will be shocked at what comes up.

You're a sick ISIS supporter, your posts show that you support Al Qaeda/ISIS insurgencies against secular Syrian people. You want all Palestinians, Alawite's, Christians, etc...killed. Homeland security must watch you closely for supporting such terrorism. All because Assad didn't allow Syria to join the global Jewish power structure. Same reason Israel and it's Arab allies are preparing to start an ISIS led insurgency in Lebanon to force the secular Lebanese into submitting to the Jewish power structure. The Jewish power structure is an evil, terrorist supporting, hegemonic reality, which must be stopped. The American people don't want to support Israel's pro-ISIS terrorism in Syria nor fight a war on behalf of Israel's go to man, ISIS.

like this OP...

sick woman she is

You're a sick ISIS supporter, your posts show that you support Al Qaeda/ISIS insurgencies against secular Syrian people. You want all Palestinians, Alawite's, Christians, etc...killed. Homeland security must watch you closely for supporting such terrorism. All because Assad didn't allow Syria to join the global Jewish power structure. Same reason Israel and it's Arab allies are preparing to start an ISIS led insurgency in Lebanon to force the secular Lebanese into submitting to the Jewish power structure. The Jewish power structure is an evil, terrorist supporting, hegemonic reality, which must be stopped. The American people don't want to support Israel's pro-ISIS terrorism in Syria nor fight a war on behalf of Israel's go to man, ISIS.

I will reiterate, folks. Go to the Search option, put in Ms. Bond's screen name and see what comes up. This skinhead seems to enjoy herself writing derogatory stuff about Jews on several forums. So blabber on, Ms. Bond. You are only on this forum to write your filth; and as I said before, you care nothing about the Arabs but use them as pawns against the Jews whom you are obsessed with in your sick mind.

Here in America, people basically get along with others who are of different religions, races and ethnic backgrounds. Than you have those like Ms. Bond. Thank goodness they are in the minority.

You said what you want people to believe -- that everything that is posted that you don't like being said is propaganda, even when those reporting on incidents are more up on what is happening than you are.

You said what you want people to believe -- that everything that is posted that you don't like being said is propaganda, even when those reporting on incidents are more up on what is happening than you are.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/un-inv...onsible-for-august-21-chemical-attack/5362559

http://www.globalresearch.ca/un-inv...onsible-for-august-21-chemical-attack/5362559

Hmm, I see you can;t get away from using Global Research, which is not a very reliable site.

Syrian doctors to show the US evidence of Assad’s use of chemical weapons

Bashar Assad steps up chemical attacks despite Obama pledge he rid Syria of weapons

The US intelligence chief just acknowledged a major failure of the Syria chemical-weapons deal

Forum List

Back