Should Trump Trial Go Direct To Supreme Court?

No, sorry. Trump stole top secret documents and went and hid at Mar A Lago. Get a grip on reality.
You know what's funny? Trump is far more likely to get elected now than if they hadn't convicted him. And all so you fools could jerk each other off while whispering "Trump's a felon" in each other's ears.

Quite the opposite. It is obvious over the last week the wind got knocked out of MAGA nation wide.
You know what's funny? Trump is far more likely to get elected now than if they hadn't convicted him. And all so you fools could jerk each other off while whispering "Trump's a felon" in each other's ears.

Why the name change?

When we took our first trip to Panama this Feb I saw this amazing looking bird flying around and it turns out it was the Harpy Eagle, the national bird of Panama.

As you may or may not know, my wife and I plan to retire there when we retire in 2029. The new name represents my future while my old name was more of my past, especially since I really do not bleed orange and blue like I once did.

Thus the name change. It is good on this forum you can change your name, with Mod approval, and not lose your posting history.

Quite the opposite. It is obvious over the last week the wind got knocked out of MAGA nation wiide.

Is that why Trump has raised almost 150 million in May?
He is raised maybe half of that, and he is still 125 million behind Biden.

Most of his money goes to legal fees, not campaign finances. He is far behind Biden.

Quite the opposite. It is obvious over the last week the wind got knocked out of MAGA nation wiide.
MAGA got the wind knocked out of it. Biden will destroy him in the debate. Trump gets sentenced on July 11 and will start having to pea in a cup on demand for a number of years.

It's copaceptic for the Biden gang.

Quite the opposite. It is obvious over the last week the wind got knocked out of MAGA nation wide.

BREAKING: Trump Announces His Campaign Has Raised Almost $400 Million Since Guilty Verdict in New York Case​

'More campaign funds were given to this campaign than any campaign, they think, in history.'​

Forum List

Back