Newsweek: How Hot Girls Became The Right's New Obsession

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Really?

Seriously?

Pretty sure that dicks have been determining what men find physically attractive for literally eons.

AND - with your average even mildly well adjusted hetero male - it happens to be...

DRUM ROLL....

HOT CHICKS!

But no, let the cultural Left engage in its latest struggle session by putting your balls in a vice with this delirious nonsense.

conservative hot girls don't necessarily have any tangible involvement with politics (though some have strong political affiliations), but they have been claimed by right-wing public figures as their own, whether they appear to like it or not.

Amy Tatum of Bournemouth University told Newsweek that "this focus on 'hot girls' is a way for the right in the U.S. to fight back against perceptions of 'wokeness,' holding up women in a sexualized fashion could be a tactic to reinforce gender stereotypes around women's appearances."
"Patriarchy and populism go hand in hand," Hannah Yelin of Oxford Brookes University in England told Newsweek. "Policing women, their appearance and their bodies is an integral mechanism of the American right."

Cann said that the women involved in this movement who "actually readily align themselves with right-wing populism oftentimes represent a profound interest in traditional gender norms and an explicit rejection of feminist politics."

Read the rest of that mind AIDS if ya like.

But the bottom line is men have always been attracted to beautiful women - something about perpetuating the species and all that.

I, for one, know that when I think about a sassy lassie - what I'm really contemplating is perpetuating the patriarchy.

But now we're supposed to buy the theory that this is some new phenomenon that risks the very foundation of western civilization.....

By supplanting feminist theory with simple human biology.

THE HORROR.

Last edited:
If two women are both equally well educated, intelligent, friendly and able to engage in meaningful conversations, obviously most hetero guys will gravitate towards the one they find more attractive.

Duh.

I must concede you managed to put it all a bit more succinctly.

Really?

Seriously?

Pretty sure that dicks have been determining what men find physically attractive for literally eons.

AND - with your average even mildly well adjusted hetero male - it happens to be...

DRUM ROLL....

HOT CHICKS!

But no, let the cultural Left engage in its latest struggle session by putting your balls in a vice with this delirious nonsense.

But the bottom line is men have always been attracted to beautiful women - something about perpetuating the species and all that.

I, for one, know that when I think about a sassy lassie - what I'm really contemplating is perpetuating the patriarchy.

But now we're supposed to buy the theory that this is some new phenomenon that risks the very foundation of western civilization.....

THE HORROR.

I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad.

We've always had a thing for hot girls.

Not our fault that this is what is considered hot on the left today.

1727663570271.jpeg

Really?

Seriously?

DRUM ROLL....

HOT CHICKS!

THE HORROR.
Basic Bitch former Cosmo writer wants absolutely no one to have a good time.

Shocker.

Look at her Instagram:

Yet another example of the sheer decay of this newest wave of feminist clap trap and why more and more women are finding meaning and fulfillment in traditions and conservativism.

Basic Bitch former Cosmo writer wants absolutely no one to have a good time.

Shocker.

Look at her Instagram:

Yet another example of the sheer decay of this newest wave of feminist clap trap and why more and more women are finding meaning and fulfillment in traditions and conservativism.
That doesn't lead to anything unless you're logged into Instagram.
I can sum up Instagram:
3onbzo.jpg

The right one isn't as sharp on the straight part like it should be.

Forum List

Back