Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

No he isn't. He is going back to the WH, and haters like you are making it possible.

rotfl-gif.288736

Looks like his administration caught a few Chinese spies....I wonder how long they were allowed to be free during the sexual abuser's administration.
Jim Ferguson
@JimFergusonUK

Listen carefully: Trump is about to play an ace card. I don't think the two interviewing Jan Halper-Hayes understand the clever manoeuvring of the Trump team. He can subpoena and call witnesses. Its all about to all come out. "Trump has got the goods" He has the evidence of it all. Nice journalists but coming across as a little bit dim here. This reminds me of Liz Truss trying to deal with Putin. Completely out of their depth. #TrumpArrest #USA

Think about the fact that our military, our Department of Defense, SPACE FORCE… if you think that they don’t have the actual real results from the election, then you’re fooling yourself….>>
She goes on to talk about 2000 mules and the 60 court cases the media lies about that were rejected….
“There were 3… he won 2 & lost 1, 57 were never heard because they had no standing. Standing means the person bringing the case has to claim some kind of impact or injury….>>

I sit on a task force at the Department of Defense & they’ve got the goods. And Trump knew if he presented the evidence early of the goods early on, we’d have a Civil War & he felt that the people had to see how bad it could really get.”
BOOM
❗
❗
❗
Same source. Notice the real truth about the court cases?

Forum List

Back