Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

It was not a hoax. D'Souza or the people from TTV never said that. Stop fucking lying. They are victims of lawfare too.

Of course they did. Don't forget, you're brain dead.

And now their distribution company has canned the movie and is apologizing to someone D'Souza put in his movie and called a criminal.

And to date, they have still yet to produce video evidence of even ONE "mule" dropping off ballots more than once.

Of course they did. Don't forget, you're brain dead.

And now their distribution company has canned the movie and is apologizing to someone D'Souza put in his movie and called a criminal.

And to date, they have still yet to produce video evidence of even ONE "mule" dropping off ballots more than once.
I don't care about that. The truth about GA is out. 300,000 missing ballot images and they are not going to investigate it. And we cannot see the ballots. That makes no difference. Massive fraud. Fail troll

You mean law breakers, don't ya? That's who they're going after.
The ones in NY raping women in broad daylight? They let them go the same day. It is political. It is painfully obvious and it has backfired on you Commies.

You saying someone lied means nothing. Next.

Yet you lied and I proved you lied.

You falsely denied they admitted the movie is a hoax. I proved that's a lie by showing where they told a court they didn't have any evidence to back their bullshit claims of election fraud AND you were showed their distribution company dumped them and apologized to someone the movie falsely labeled a criminal "mule."

Yet you lied and I proved you lied.

You falsely denied they admitted the movie is a hoax. I proved that's a lie by showing where they told a court they didn't have any evidence to back their bullshit claims of election fraud AND you were showed their distribution company dumped them and apologized to someone the movie falsely labeled a criminal "mule."
1717471640529.png

You would not make the cut.

And they had no evidence because authorities refused to investigate. That does not mean it did not happen.

Forum List

Back