Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

u9afi5wvlez51.jpg

we-really-do-have-a-serious-mental-health-crisis-in-our-v0-7ejdus24wuv91.jpg
Proud of yourself? I never said anything about overturning the election. I said the election was stolen. Pay attention.

Proud of yourself? I never said anything about overturning the election. I said the election was stolen. Pay attention.
claiming the election was stolen without proof is an attempt to overturn it.
Its not the only method of attempting to overturn it, but its one of them.
Another method is the fake electors.

claiming the election was stolen without proof is an attempt to overturn it.
Its not the only method of attempting to overturn it, but its one of them.
Another method is the fake electors.
Pretty half assed attempt. Why so angry?

You been lying since the stolen election. You need to STFU troll and practice what you preach.

What stolen election?

Remember, you can't back that claim up. It's been 3 and half years and you've never been able to back that claim up.

You didn't have evidence to found your Big Lie. And you don't have the evidence to back it now.

What stolen election?

Remember, you can't back that claim up. It's been 3 and half years and you've never been able to back that claim up.

You didn't have evidence to found your Big Lie. And you don't have the evidence to back it now.
I have posted proof 3 swing states were stolen.

I have posted proof 3 swing states were stolen.

No you haven't. You've posted accusations that 3 swing states were stolen.

You lack the capacity to discern the difference between an accusation and actual evidence.

Which might explain your perfect record of failure in court.

No you haven't. You've posted accusations that 3 swing states were stolen.

You lack the capacity to discern the difference between an accusation and actual evidence.

Which might explain your perfect record of failure in court.
They look like proof to me. And all you have is the word of liars. Why did we see nothing that proves they did their job? No signatures were checked by independent investigators. Ballots are still being withheld from view. Why can't they prove they actually did their job to the citizens that pay their salary? I know why. It is because there was massive fraud.

Forum List

Back