Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The states say so. You are willfully ignorant.

Show me any legal violation that provably changed the outcome of the election.

We've been waiting for 3 and half YEARS for you to back up your made up conspiracy. And you still can't prove the election was stolen.

For example: If Trump won....what was the actual vote tallies? With evidence, please.

Show me any legal violation that provably changed the outcome of the election.

We've been waiting for 3 and half YEARS for you to back up your made up conspiracy. And you still can't prove the election was stolen.

For example: If Trump won....what was the actual vote tallies? With evidence, please.
I have. You will not accept them. Denial is all you have. No one showed their work to the people. They dodged and hid behind the skirts of a massively fraudulent government and corrupt judges. Just like you are doing now. I am not impressed and never will be.

I have. You will not accept them. Denial is all you have. No one showed their work to the people. They dodged and hid behind the skirts of a massively fraudulent government and corrupt judges. Just like you are doing now. I am not impressed and never will be.

No, you haven't. You've made ALLEGATIONS of such. But you've never show us evidence. You can't tell the difference between allegation and evidence, your imagination and evidence. You assume that if a narrative matches what you want to believe, it must be 'proven'.

Just like you did on your absurd standing argument. Where if something was dismissed on standing, that somehow means it would have won on merit.

Laughing.....nope.

Its been 3 and half YEARS, and you're still giving us excuses why you can't prove your stolen election.

Watch, I'll prove it again. If Trump actually won, what were the REAL vote tallies? With evidence, please.

No, you haven't. You've made ALLEGATIONS of such. But you've never show us evidence. You can't tell the difference between allegation and evidence, your imagination and evidence. You assume that if a narrative matches what you want to believe, it must be 'proven'.

Just like you did on your absurd standing argument. Where if something was dismissed on standing, that somehow means it would have won on merit.

Laughing.....nope.

Its been 3 and half YEARS, and you're still giving us excuses why you can't prove your stolen election.

Watch, I'll prove it again. If Trump actually won, what were the REAL vote tallies? With evidence, please.
There is evidence over 300,000 ballot images are missing in GA. They say the ballots are there but no one but them can see them. The missing images are FACT.

There is evidence over 300,000 ballot images are missing in GA. They say the ballots are there but no one but them can see them. The missing images are FACT.

And......how does that prove that those ballot images demonstrate a Trump victory?

See how this works? You keep imagining that Trump won. But you don't have evidence he won. Hell, you can't even tell me what the vote was 'supposed' to be.

Watch, I'll make you run again. If Trump actually won, what were the REAL vote tallies? With evidence, please.

Everytime you flee, you demonstrate my point. You're running on faith, hope and imagination.

And......how does that prove that those ballot images demonstrate a Trump victory?

See how this works? You keep imagining that Trump won. But you don't have evidence he won. Hell, you can't even tell me what the vote was 'supposed' to be.

Watch, I'll make you run again. If Trump actually won, what were the REAL vote tallies? With evidence, please.

Everytime you flee, you demonstrate my point. You're running on faith, hope and imagination.
The ballots would either way. Why can't the people see them? All we got was recounts. The citizens deserve more than that. We are the boss.

The ballots would either way. Why can't the people see them?

The ballots would WHAT either way? You're citing the 300k ballot images being erased as proof that Trump won.

How does that work? If you don't have the ballot images, how do you know that Trump would have gained significant votes in that 300k ballots?

If Trump won the election, what was the ACTUAL vote tally? And if you don't know, how do you know Trump won?

Even by the standards of your own imaginary conspiracy, your argument is self contradictory nonsense.

The ballots would WHAT either way? You're citing the 300k ballot images being erased as proof that Trump won.

How does that work? If you don't have the ballot images, how do you know that Trump would have gained significant votes in that 300k ballots?

If Trump won the election, what was the ACTUAL vote tally? And if you don't know, how do you know Trump won?

Even by the standards of your own imaginary conspiracy, your argument is self contradictory nonsense.
How do you know he would not? That election should have never been certified.

How do you know he would not? That election should have never been certified.

Because the ballots had already been counted. And they showed Biden won.

You IMAGINE that the ballot image would somehow show a different result than when the votes count.

But you have zero evidence to prove it. You're literally offering your fantasies and your imagination as proof of a stolen election.

Can....can you see why your ilk ALWAYS fail in court?

I have heard all that shit before. I will remind of election day and the day after when Biden came back to win after late night ballots drops with 90% of those votes going for Biden. The fraud was obvious and you look dishonest and quite stupid . The fact that an illegitimate government and crooked election officials say it did not happen is proof in itself.
WASHINGTON — At 3:42 on the morning after Election Day, President Donald Trump's lead in Wisconsin was suddenly eroded by a spike in the number of votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

The president cited the Biden jump during a taped White House speech distributed Wednesday as evidence of fraud. "And to this day, everyone's trying to figure out, where did it come from?"

In fact, the change has long since been explained. The votes came from mail ballots cast in Milwaukee and 38 other municipalities that were counted in a central location and reported all at once. State officials fully expected to see the sudden change.

Because the ballots had already been counted. And they showed Biden won.

You IMAGINE that the ballot image would somehow show a different result than when the votes count.

But you have zero evidence to prove it. You're literally offering your fantasies and your imagination as proof of a stolen election.

Can....can you see why your ilk ALWAYS fail in court?
The people do not trust the results. You will never change that. And we cannot see their work.

WASHINGTON — At 3:42 on the morning after Election Day, President Donald Trump's lead in Wisconsin was suddenly eroded by a spike in the number of votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

The president cited the Biden jump during a taped White House speech distributed Wednesday as evidence of fraud. "And to this day, everyone's trying to figure out, where did it come from?"

In fact, the change has long since been explained. The votes came from mail ballots cast in Milwaukee and 38 other municipalities that were counted in a central location and reported all at once. State officials fully expected to see the sudden change.

Bullshit.

The people do not trust the results. You will never change that. And we cannot see their work.

You are not 'the people', Last.

And you can't prove that the election was stolen. You've failed, again and again. Your every attempt, a failure. Your every piece of 'evidence', doesn't prove jackshit. Your every court case, dismissed and laughed out of court.

Its been 3 and half years. You've had more than enough time.

You're simply irrational.

You are not 'the people', Last.

And you can't prove that the election was stolen. You've failed, again and again. Your every attempt, a failure. Your every piece of 'evidence', doesn't prove jackshit. Your every court case, dismissed and laughed out of court.

Its been 3 and half years. You've had more than enough time.

You're simply irrational.
I am one of the people. You have no country.

I am one of the people. You have no country.

You're a poor, deluded hack, clinging to a failed conspniracy theory that you can't prove.

Me? I'm just an American who knows what you poor, hapless souls sound like as you bleat helplessly about your delusions.

If you were gonna prove your 'big lie' you'd have proven it already. There's no there, there, kiddo.

You've been duped.

You're a poor, deluded hack, clinging to a failed conspniracy theory that you can't prove.

Me? I'm just an American who knows what you poor, hapless souls sound like as you bleat helplessly about your delusions.

If you were gonna prove your 'big lie' you'd have proven it already. There's no there, there, kiddo.

You've been duped.
Because it cannot be proven it did not happen? Nope You are a dupe..

Because it cannot be proven it did not happen? Nope You are a dupe..
Just because you imagine it doesn't mean it happened.

You can't discern the difference between evidence and your imagination.

The courts can. Which is why you're so consistently and predictably a failure.

Come on back when you've got evidence, rube.

46dbsz.jpg

Bullshit.
FACTS hurt.
It is explained, just educate yourself, instead of believing FELONS like D'snooza, Kerik, and Trump.

Forum List

Back