Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

FACTS hurt.
It is explained, just educate yourself, instead of believing FELONS like D'snooza, Kerik, and Trump.
It is explained by people complicit with the fraud. It means nothing to me.

OK, so you do understand that specific ballots (varies by State) are held and NOT allowed into the count UNTIL AFTER the Polls close.

You can argue that this is WRONG, but you can't argue that this is the law.

C'mon dude, these are the FACTS, and these FACTS are non-disputable.

OK, so you do understand that specific ballots (varies by State) are held and NOT allowed into the count UNTIL AFTER the Polls close.

You can argue that this is WRONG, but you can't argue that this is the law.

C'mon dude, these are the FACTS, and these FACTS are non-disputable.

No facts about that election are non-disputable. One more time, the people that committed the fraud are not about to turn themselves in.

No facts about that election are non-disputable
You can deny all you want.
But mail in and absentee ballots can be counted, but NOT REPORTED until AFTER the Polls Close (Varies by State, I provide that earlier)

This is Factual.

You can deny all you want.
But mail in and absentee ballots can be counted, but NOT REPORTED until AFTER the Polls Close (Varies by State, I provide that earlier)

This is Factual.
You can deny it because an illegitimate government and a owned media tell you to. I bet there is no other reason. You are a good boy.

You can deny it because an illegitimate government and a owned media tell you to.
Why do you continue to deny the FACT that Mail in and Absentee Ballots cannot LEGALLY be Reported until after the Polls Close.

Because that would ruin your narrative.

Why do you continue to deny the FACT that Mail in and Absentee Ballots cannot LEGALLY be Reported until after the Polls Close.

Because that would ruin your narrative.
The narrative is yours and it is not fact based.

The narrative is yours and it is not fact based.
I stated that Various States have LAWS that the Mail-In and Absentee Ballots cannot be reported until AFTER the Polls Close. (Link Provided in Previous Post in this thread)

Is this ^^^^ false?

I stated that Various States have LAWS that the Mail-In and Absentee Ballots cannot be reported until AFTER the Polls Close. (Link Provided in Previous Post in this thread)

Is this ^^^^ false?
It is an excuse. If you think they followed rules you are dumber than dirt.

You can deny it because an illegitimate government and a owned media tell you to. I bet there is no other reason. You are a good boy.

Dude, you've literally said that there's nothing I can show you that would convince you that the election wasn't stolen.

You've commited, emotionally and intellectually, to ignoring ANYTHING that contradicts what you want to believe. You're projecting your own indoctrination onto everyone else, assuming that because YOU merely ape whatever you're told to think, we must as well.

Um, no.

You can not prove that the election was stolen. You have no evidence that the election was stolen. Yet without proof and without evidence, you continue to cling to your fantasy, repeating whatever Trump tells you to think on the matter.

You're indoctrinated. We're not similarly crippled.

What 'fraud'? Again, you're argument is entirely circular. There's fraud because people are complicit. And people are complicit because of the fraud. Your evidence and your conclusion are the same thing.

Yet, back in reality......you're still hopelessly stuck at square one. You have no evidence of a fraudulent, stolen election. You merely believe it must be so, in the absence of proof.

That's irrational nonsense. Until you can prove that the election was stolen, all of your arguments about 'people complicit in the fraud' are useless and broken. As you can't factually establish any fraud for them to be complicit in.

You're stuck, clinging to a factually baseless fantasy.

It is plainly not a lie. You are dealing with a stolen election.
please-v0-igf5397v9v4d1.jpeg

Dude, you've literally said that there's nothing I can show you that would convince you that the election wasn't stolen.

You've commited, emotionally and intellectually, to ignoring ANYTHING that contradicts what you want to believe. You're projecting your own indoctrination onto everyone else, assuming that because YOU merely ape whatever you're told to think, we must as well.

Um, no.

You can not prove that the election was stolen. You have no evidence that the election was stolen. Yet without proof and without evidence, you continue to cling to your fantasy, repeating whatever Trump tells you to think on the matter.

You're indoctrinated. We're not similarly crippled.
The reason you cannot do that is because the election was obviously stolen.

What 'fraud'? Again, you're argument is entirely circular. There's fraud because people are complicit. And people are complicit because of the fraud. Your evidence and your conclusion are the same thing.

Yet, back in reality......you're still hopelessly stuck at square one. You have no evidence of a fraudulent, stolen election. You merely believe it must be so, in the absence of proof.

That's irrational nonsense. Until you can prove that the election was stolen, all of your arguments about 'people complicit in the fraud' are useless and broken. As you can't factually establish any fraud for them to be complicit in.

You're stuck, clinging to a factually baseless fantasy.
And your argument is the word of liars saying it did not happen. You are the indoctrinated one. You are watching our justice system destroyed like it was nothing. you are a piss poor American and a low life liar.

There is no pretending. The election was stolen and you know it. Government intimidation and crooked judges will never change that fact.
Wrong BOY

It was NOT stolen and you know it

You have never provided the tinest speck of proof and you are an admitted liar

Forum List

Back