Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I mean illegal votes being counted until Incest Joe won.
SHOW us the evidence of illegal votes being counted in numbers sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

Or give us another pathetic excuse why you can't.

Not good enough.
Laughing....says you. Per the law, its more than sufficient. With some combination of those tallies deciding every presidential election for the last 250 years.

Show us the evidence of massive voter fraud that stole the election from Donald Trump in 2020. Not your excuses. The evidence.

You are the pathetic one. The fraud happened.

Show us the evidence that fraud stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump.

Not your excuses. Not your beliefs. Not imagination. Not your accusations. But the actual proof that the election was stolen and that Donald Trump won in 2020.

We both know you can't. That's why you keep running.

Laughing....says you. Per the law, its more than sufficient. With some combination of those tallies deciding every presidential election for the last 250 years.

Show us the evidence of massive voter fraud that stole the election from Donald Trump in 2020. Not your excuses. The evidence.
I have been showing it since it happened. I do not care what you think or say. Do I need to make that clearer for a dumb MF like you?

Show us the evidence that fraud stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump.

Not your excuses. Not your beliefs. Not imagination. Not your accusations. But the actual proof that the election was stolen and that Donald Trump won in 2020.

We both know you can't. That's why you keep running.
I am not running, you are repeating yourself and no one is listening. Sucks to be a traitor.

I have been showing it since it happened. I do not care what you think or say. Do I need to make that clearer for a dumb MF like you?

No, you haven't. You been showing me your accusations since the election.

Your 300,000 ballot images aren't proof that the election was stolen. Or that Trump won.

Your 2000 mules accusations isn't proof that the election was stolen. Or that Trump won.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Not the narrative you've been told to ape. But the actual evidence that proves that the election was stolen and that Trump won in 2020.

I am not running, you are repeating yourself and no one is listening. Sucks to be a traitor.

Of course I'm repeating the same demand that you have show us the evidence that the 2020 election was stolen and that Trump won.

Because every time you fail and run......you demonstrate that your Big Lie is based in imagination, accusation and your own lies.

Keep running. You'll never get past this simple demand. Not here. Not in court. No where.

No, you haven't. You been showing me your accusations since the election.

Your 300,000 ballot images aren't proof that the election was stolen. Or that Trump won.

Your 2000 mules accusations isn't proof that the election was stolen. Or that Trump won.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE. Not the narrative you've been told to ape. But the actual evidence that proves that the election was stolen and that Trump won in 2020.
How could the GA. election have been certified? It has been proven the SOS had a report saying the Fulton county election had no integrity before the election was certified. The certification itself was fraud.

Hilarious

You just keep proving that you’re a twat.

Hilarious indeed. When challenged to PROVE that the election was stolen, and PROVE that Trump won......all you'll ever get is pathetic excuses why they can't, evasions, and vague references to 'other proof' that they can't name, link to, nor provide.

Stupid is as stupid does.

How could the GA. election have been certified? It has been proven the SOS had a report saying the Fulton county election had no integrity before the election was certified. The certification itself was fraud.

You say that the Election in Georgia was Fraudulent and that Trump won.

Show us the evidence that it was fraudulent. Show us the evidence that Trump won Georgia.

Everytime you run, I win. Everytime you run, you lose.

Hilarious indeed. When challenged to PROVE that the election was stolen, and PROVE that Trump won......all you'll ever get is pathetic excuses why they can't, evasions, and vague references to 'other proof' that they can't name, link to, nor provide.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Trump will win again. If they try to steal it they will destroy this country.

Trump will win again. If they try to steal it they will destroy this country.

Show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

For example, if Trump won in 2020, what was the actual vote tallies? What was the actual electoral vote?

With evidence, please.

You say that the Election in Georgia was Fraudulent and that Trump won.

Show us the evidence that it was fraudulent. Show us the evidence that Trump won Georgia.

Everytime you run, I win. Everytime you run, you lose.
Go to the Rubber Room all the proof is there. The thread belongs in election or politics but it was moved so less would see it.

Forum List

Back