Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Go to the Rubber Room all the proof is there. The thread belongs in election or politics but it was moved so less would see it.

Laughing......no, it isn't. Your accusations are there. When we ask you for ACTUAL PROOF, you always give us excuses.

Show us the evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

We are not living under MAGA policies are we? Biden's policies are destroying this country.
Hilarious

I’m enjoying a robust stock market.

Low unemployment

Record employment

Maga felonies

The Infrastructure Law

Your whiny little bitch tears over gay people

Hey look at that, that grandma boobert is vaping again

Lastamender Please show us the evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

That you can't demonstrates how profoundly irrational you are.

As you never had any factual basis for your Big Lie to begin with. And you cling to it despite every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, state tally, certificate of ascertainment, and electoral vote demonstrating you were wrong.

Laughing......no, it isn't. Your accusations are there. When we ask you for ACTUAL PROOF, you always give us excuses.

Excuses is all you got.

Hilarious

I’m enjoying a robust stock market.

Low unemployment

Record employment

Maga felonies

The Infrastructure Law

Your whiny little bitch tears over gay people

Hey look at that, that grandma boobert is vaping again
Don't forget the people skipping meals, you fucking moron.

Excuses is all you got.

I've got election results. Every count. Every recount. Every hand count. Every machine count. Every audit. Every forensic audit. Every official tally. Every certificate of ascertainment. And the electoral vote.

Now you try. Show us the evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

Every time you run, you lose again.

I'm listening, and YOU have FAILED, repeatedly, to present any evidence.
Just LIES from D'Snooza, trump and Rudy.
Then you are denying what I have shown. Do I expect you to admit you are a traitor? No.

Then you are denying what I have shown. Do I expect you to admit you are a traitor? No.

What you claim was evidence that the election was stolen and Trump won....wasn't.

You've show us NOTHING that would have changed the outcome of the election. Remember your 300,000 ballot images that are missing? Being missing doesn't mean those votes went to Trump. It doesn't mean that there was any fraud of any kind.

You ASSUME it does, backed by nothing. Just like you assume Trump won, backed by nothing.

Your assumptions are irrelevant. Your beliefs, your hopes, your dreams, your imagination, your accusations.....all irrelevant.

I told you where to look. Get fucking to it.

And nothing in the Rubber Room proves that Trump won the 2020 election.

So show us the evidence that proves Trump won the 2020 election.

Every time you flee from this simple request, you lose. You demonstrate that you've got jack shit. And that your entire Big Lie was based on nothing.

I've Felon.png

And nothing in the Rubber Room proves that Trump won the 2020 election.

So show us the evidence that proves Trump won the 2020 election.

Every time you flee from this simple request, you lose. You demonstrate that you've got jack shit. And that your entire Big Lie was based on nothing.
If it was based on nothing those people would have not been in DC. That is a big lie.

If it was based on nothing those people would have not been in DC. That is a big lie.

Then show us the evidence that proves Trump won the 2020 election.

If there's no such evidence, then yes. Those people in were in DC for nothing.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Forum List

Back