Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I have provided all kinds of proof. I do not care what you think.
No you never have.

You have providced total bullshit like 2000 Mules which you SWORE was documented proof but it was in fact a fictional fraulunet movie

Every bit of so called evidence you have posted has been systematically and absolutely proven false

You have never provided evidencve you absolute dishonest , stupid, and treasonous piece of shit and you know it

No you never have.

You have providced total bullshit like 2000 Mules which you SWORE was documented proof but it was in fact a fictional fraulunet movie

Every bit of so called evidence you have posted has been systematically and absolutely proven false

You have never provided evidencve you absolute dishonest , stupid, and treasonous piece of shit and you know it
The 2020 election was stolen. You are the traitor here.

Sure they can. Or people can lie about what's it them. Like those. That guy, whoever he is, is too short to be Osama bin Laden.

How do you know that?

Did you meet Osama, "and" Col Tim Osman, "both" of them???

images

And your argument is the word of liars saying it did not happen. You are the indoctrinated one. You are watching our justice system destroyed like it was nothing. you are a piss poor American and a low life liar.

My argument is simple: SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

Its as simple as that. Show me that the election was stolen, with evidence. Show me the actual voting tallies where Trump won, with evidence. Show me the millions of 'fraudulent ballots' with evidence. PROVE the 2000 mules exist.

And you've got nothing.

Just an endless series of pathetic, mewling excuses why you can't back your Big Lie with evidence.

The reason you cannot do that is because the election was obviously stolen.
If its so obvious, then it should be remarkably easy for you to show me the evidence it was stolen.

SHOW us, don't tell us.

Everytime I demand evidence to back your silly, stupid little conspiracy, you give me excuses why you can't.

My argument is simple: SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

Its as simple as that. Show me that the election was stolen, with evidence. Show me the actual voting tallies where Trump won, with evidence. Show me the millions of 'fraudulent ballots' with evidence. PROVE the 2000 mules exist.

And you've got nothing.

Just an endless series of pathetic, mewling excuses why you can't back your Big Lie with evidence.
I have shown you confirmed fraud in 3 stares. You deny it because you are a traitorous asshole and a coward of the first order. You really make me ill.

If its so obvious, then it should be remarkably easy for you to show me the evidence it was stolen.

SHOW us, don't tell us.

Everytime I demand evidence to back your silly, stupid little conspiracy, you give me excuses why you can't.
Did any state show their work? Did we see any signatures supposedly verified. Did we see the ballots that were not folded so we could see if they were? Why can't we see their work? We are their boss.

I have shown you confirmed fraud in 3 stares. You deny it because you are a traitorous asshole and a coward of the first order. You really make me ill.

You've show me jack shit. And nothing that could have changed the outcome of the election.

Trump's OWN private investigators found the exact same thing: nothing that could have changed the outcome of the election.

And if Trump won....what was the ACTUAL vote tally? What was the ACTUAL electoral vote tally? With evidence, please.

Did any state show their work? Did we see any signatures supposedly verified. Did we see the ballots that were not folded so we could see if they were? Why can't we see their work? We are their boss.
Laughing.....so you've got no evidence of fraud. Shocker.

Every count, recount, hand count, audit, forensic audit, initial tally, formal tally, State count, certificate of ascertainment and electoral count showed the same outcome: A Biden landslide.

You insist it was all fraudulent. Show me the evidence of this massive fraud. Not excuses, not evasions, not attempts to change the topic.

PROVE the Big Lie.

You've show me jack shit. And nothing that could have changed the outcome of the election.

Trump's OWN private investigators found the exact same thing: nothing that could have changed the outcome of the election.

And if Trump won....what was the ACTUAL vote tally? What was the ACTUAL electoral vote tally? With evidence, please.
In the Rubber Room there is proof of election changing numbers in WI. GA. and AZ. Those are facts you deny. Why try to prove anything to your ignorant ass?

Laughing.....so you've got no evidence of fraud. Shocker.

Every count, recount, hand count, audit, forensic audit, initial tally, formal tally, State count, certificate of ascertainment and electoral count showed the same outcome: A Biden landslide.

You insist it was all fraudulent. Show me the evidence of this massive fraud. Not excuses, not evasions, not attempts to change the topic.

PROVE the Big Lie.
You prove it was not stolen. You have not come close to that.

In the Rubber Room there is proof of election changing numbers in WI. GA. and AZ. Those are facts you deny. Why try to prove anything to your ignorant ass?
And by 'changing numbers', you mean votes being counted?

Yeah, that's what they are supposed to do.

Show us the evidence that the election was stolen. Not excuses. Not evasions. Not your feelings. Not your wishes. Not your imagination.

EVIDENCE. We both know you can't.

You prove it was not stolen. You have not come close to that.

I've got every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, initial tally, formal count, State count, Certificate of Ascertainment and Electoral Count. A standard so good that some combination of those tallies have determined the outcome of every presidential election for the last 250 years. With every single state standing behind their own counts of 2020 to this day.

You've got your imagination backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.

Last edited:
And by 'changing numbers', you mean votes being counted?

Yeah, that's what they are supposed to do.

Show us the evidence that the election was stolen. Not excuses. Not evasions. Not your feelings. Not your wishes. Not your imagination.

EVIDENCE. We both know you can't.
I mean illegal votes being counted until Incest Joe won.

I've got every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, initial tally, formal count, State count, Certificate of Ascertainment and Electoral Count. A standard so good that some combination of those tallies have determined the outcome of every presidential election for the last 250 years. With every single state standing behind their own counts of 2020 to this day.

You've got your imagination backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.
Not good enough.

Forum List

Back