Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I got as far as them showing the State Farm Arena in Fulton County. There was no fraud there. You were duped by Trump's lawyers to believe there was.

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:
You have not had time to watch the video. There is no way that election was won by Biden legally.

You have not had time to watch the video. There is no way that election was won by Biden legally.

LOL

Imbecile...

I just friggin' told you I only got as far as them showing the SFA in Fulton. That's all I needed to see to know it's a bullshit video.

LOL

Imbecile...

I just friggin' told you I only got as far as them showing the SFA in Fulton. That's all I needed to see to know it's a bullshit video.
Are you trying to tell me there was not enough for Congress to investigate? That would be a lie. They sided with traitors. They made sure the theft happened. those are the facts traitor. Deal with it. You have lost.

The poll would be outdated by now. Let's see a recent one.

LOL

You made the claim that half the country believes the election was stolen. I have nothing I need to prove given your utter inability to prove you're not full of shit.

LOL

You made the claim that half the country believes the election was stolen. I have nothing I need to prove given your utter inability to prove you're not full of shit.
You have lost this argument.

Are you trying to tell me there was not enough for Congress to investigate? That would be a lie. They sided with traitors. They made sure the theft happened. those are the facts traitor. Deal with it. You have lost.

LOLOL

What do you delude yourself into believing I lost. My guy is your guy's president and going on 4 years later, all you post are bullshit lies about the 2020 election being stolen.

LOLOL

What do you delude yourself into believing I lost. My guy is your guy's president and going on 4 years later, all you post are bullshit lies about the 2020 election being stolen.
You lost. You are a traitor. No need to reply scumbag.

Moans the retard who defends assaulting our Capitol to prevent a duly elected president from being certified.
Yeah, let's talk about that. We are supposed to believe a few police officers when we did not believe 1,000 people that came forward to report illegal activity in the 2020 election? GFY.

Forum List

Back