🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Yes they are boy and you know they are
Come on. It's just us here. You really don't believe that stuff do you? LOL.

Please.

are-you-nuts-larry-david.gif

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

So...how'd that turn out again?

It has turned out fine. 2,000 Mules is convincing and convincing everyone that watches it. They got caught.

Laughing.....so your source on the 380,000 ballots cited in 2000 Mules not matching their signatures of record.....is 2000 Mules quoting itself.

Fucking brilliant.

It has turned out fine. 2,000 Mules is convincing and convincing everyone that watches it. They got caught.
2000m mules is an absolute flop which has convinced no one and which provides no evidence of fraud or theft.

You have been caught and proven a liar

It’s only convincing idiots who can’t think for themselves. You’re showing that when pressed to explain the “evidence” you fail every time

You're lying again, FruitLoops. I watched it and it utterly failed to convince me. So no, not everyone is convinced by it. Nor will most with a functioning brain who walks away from that movie realizing...

Despite claiming 54,000 people deposited multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes...

Despite being in possession of 4 million minutes of video...

Despite being able to purportedly match up cell phone pings of those 54,000 people to specific dates, times and locations contained within those 4 million minutes of video...

They couldn't produce one single video of anyone doing what they accused them of doing.

Consider the scope of that.... 54,000 people ... 4 million minutes of video ... zero people caught on camera.

You have to be brain dead to accept they proved their claims. Fortunately for you, you are.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. I watched it and it utterly failed to convince me. So no, not everyone is convinced by it. Nor will most with a functioning brain who walks away from that movie realizing...

Despite claiming 54,000 people deposited multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes...

Despite being in possession of 4 million minutes of video...

Despite being able to purportedly match up cell phone pings of those 54,000 people to specific dates, times and locations contained within those 4 million minutes of video...

They couldn't produce one single video of anyone doing what they accused them of doing.

Consider the scope of that.... 54,000 people ... 4 million minutes of video ... zero people caught on camera.

You have to be brain dead to accept that. Fortunately for you, you are.
What makes you think the videos won't be released? What happens when they are?

Wrong again, idiot.
I’ve been schooling your ass over the lies you keep telling about this movie and you’re proving time and time again an inability to back up your claims.

I don’t care what names you want to call me, those are the facts.

What makes you think the videos won't be released? What happens when they are?

LOL

You're such a fucking retard, it's funny. Moron... They made a movie about that. You're literally claiming they included videos in their movie NOT showing people going to multiple drop boxes but intentionally DIDN'T include videos that do.

You're beyond brainless.

Forum List

Back