🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

the fact that 2000 mules is devoid of evidence of theft or fraud.

the fact that it includes not film footage of anyone filling out ballots.

The fact that only a fringe group of idiots agree with you.

The fact that there has never been an explosion like you predicted.

The fact that you never post evidence of your bullshit lies
Those are not facts, nitwit.

You're lying again. You should stop. I watched the movie twice and at no point do they show anybody at more than one drop box.

Here's what they showed ...

View attachment 651915

... which of those shows the same person at two different drop boxes....??
Is that all the videos they have? Yes or no?

2000Mules turned out to be ZeroMules and now it's MoscowMules. The map of Gwinnett County, GA, used onscreen in the film is a stock photo map of Moscow.

Exactly. Which is the reason Lastamender refused to name the city.

The movie he touts as proof of election fraud actually deceived it's viewers by portraying a map of Moscow as though it was Atlanta.

But we should just believe the movie, right, Lastamender?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes it has, the courts refused to have evidentiary hearings. You keep lying. You are helping prove the fraud by doing that. Thanks.

Great, post the evidence presented to a court that was not heard by said court....

I could make 100 copies of my ballot and fill them out, but as soon as the barcode is recorded on ballot #1 the rest won`t be counted. I would then be arrested.

GA. destroyed their drop box videos. Why did they do that?

You're lying again. You should stop. If Georgia destroyed their videos, then how did videos from Georgia appear in 2000 mules.

And here's the kicker....

They claimed 54,000 people went to multiple drop boxes...

They also claimed to be in possession of 4 million minutes of video. That's 7.6 years worth of video...

How could they not catch even ONE person on video at more than one drop box with 4 million minutes of video if 54,000 people did as they claimed??

Great, post the evidence presented to a court that was not heard by said court....
That should actually be EASY. Since all papers presented to the court in a lawsuit, are filed in the county records, and available to the public.
They don't even charge a fee to review the court file.

That should actually be EASY. Since all papers presented to the court in a lawsuit, are filed in the county records, and available to the public.
They don't even charge a fee to review the court file.

I already knew the answer to my question when I asked it... he won't because he can't because there isn't any.

A pity they never connected any of those pings to videos of people making repeated trips to drop boxes.
They sure did. When it is time to present evidence it will be there. Get them in court and teach them a lesson, assflap.

They sure did. When it is time to present evidence it will be there. Get them in court and teach them a lesson, assflap.

LOL

Even Dinesh D'Souza admitted they didn't do that. He accuses states of malfeasance over video evidence that would have proven him right.

D’Souza: We’re merely assuming that there is no rational reason for someone, let alone in the middle of the night, to make more than 10 trips to mail-in drop boxes. Let’s remember, first of all, we’re not talking about the post office. This is not places where you drop off regular mail. The only purpose of going to a mail-in drop box is to drop in a ballot.
Bump: But you don’t know the people went to the drop boxes.
D’Souza: The only explanation I’ve even heard is that these are people dropping off lawful family members’ ballots and you have not been able to provide any explanation for why such a person would, A, go to 10 more —
Bump: It’s not up to me! It’s up to you to prove this even happened. But again, your movie doesn’t prove that this even happened even once. You show no one who went to multiple drop boxes.
D’Souza: But what I’m saying is I do show it. You’re demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to — if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to 10 different drop boxes would be seen on the video 10 different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can’t then fault me and say, “Wait, why can’t I see more video?” Because the states didn’t take it.
Bump: I can fault you because you are the one making the proposition. It’s not up to me to prove you wrong, but for you to prove your point. And you just admitted you don’t have the evidence to prove that point.
D’Souza: Well, I’m saying that I have the evidence — when I say “I’m,” I’m speaking also, by the way, for True the Vote — we have the electronic evidence, which is decisive in itself, and the video evidence happens to completely correspond with the geotracking evidence.
Bump: Although we don’t see that in the movie.
D’Souza: The video evidence I agree is partial. It doesn’t show every mule. In fact, it shows a minority of the mules. But the strength of the video evidence is it is supported by the geotracking evidence. In other words, True the Vote knew where to look on the video.
Bump: You don’t actually —
D’Souza: You have a guy whose phone is at a location on a given date at a given time. You look in the video and boom, there he is.
Bump: But you don’t actually show that. You at no point in the movie show, “Here is the geotracking data. We saw the bike guy, for example, or the dog guy. We saw them heading to this location. Then boom, there they were at this date and time. And then they went on to this place where there is no camera.” You never showed that.
You never actually prove or show any evidence for what you claim is fundamentally happening. The burden is on you to provide the evidence, not on me to rebut it. And that’s really one of the challenges that this whole movie has.

emphasis mine

LOL

Even Dinesh D'Souza admitted they didn't do that. He accuses states of malfeasance over video evidence that would have proven him right.

D’Souza: We’re merely assuming that there is no rational reason for someone, let alone in the middle of the night, to make more than 10 trips to mail-in drop boxes. Let’s remember, first of all, we’re not talking about the post office. This is not places where you drop off regular mail. The only purpose of going to a mail-in drop box is to drop in a ballot.
Bump: But you don’t know the people went to the drop boxes.
D’Souza: The only explanation I’ve even heard is that these are people dropping off lawful family members’ ballots and you have not been able to provide any explanation for why such a person would, A, go to 10 more —
Bump: It’s not up to me! It’s up to you to prove this even happened. But again, your movie doesn’t prove that this even happened even once. You show no one who went to multiple drop boxes.
D’Souza: But what I’m saying is I do show it. You’re demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to — if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to 10 different drop boxes would be seen on the video 10 different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can’t then fault me and say, “Wait, why can’t I see more video?” Because the states didn’t take it.
Bump: I can fault you because you are the one making the proposition. It’s not up to me to prove you wrong, but for you to prove your point. And you just admitted you don’t have the evidence to prove that point.
D’Souza: Well, I’m saying that I have the evidence — when I say “I’m,” I’m speaking also, by the way, for True the Vote — we have the electronic evidence, which is decisive in itself, and the video evidence happens to completely correspond with the geotracking evidence.
Bump: Although we don’t see that in the movie.
D’Souza: The video evidence I agree is partial. It doesn’t show every mule. In fact, it shows a minority of the mules. But the strength of the video evidence is it is supported by the geotracking evidence. In other words, True the Vote knew where to look on the video.
Bump: You don’t actually —
D’Souza: You have a guy whose phone is at a location on a given date at a given time. You look in the video and boom, there he is.
Bump: But you don’t actually show that. You at no point in the movie show, “Here is the geotracking data. We saw the bike guy, for example, or the dog guy. We saw them heading to this location. Then boom, there they were at this date and time. And then they went on to this place where there is no camera.” You never showed that.
You never actually prove or show any evidence for what you claim is fundamentally happening. The burden is on you to provide the evidence, not on me to rebut it. And that’s really one of the challenges that this whole movie has.

emphasis mine
That reporter made a fool out of himself. Just like you are. They got caught, assflap.

Last edited:
I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious! Mr. Pillow, is that you? :)

Forum List

Back