🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I’ve been schooling your ass over the lies you keep telling about this movie and you’re proving time and time again an inability to back up your claims.

I don’t care what names you want to call me, those are the facts.
Those are not facts they are opinions of criminals and of those complicit in the fraud.

LOL

You're such a fucking retard, it's funny. Moron... They made a movie about that. You're literally claiming they included videos in their movie NOT showing people going to multiple drop boxes but intentionally DIDN'T include videos that do.

You're beyond brainless.
Not working. You are the brainless one trying to dispute what digital evidence proves. And you have no fucking idea what they did. Saying you do is very stupid, but expected.

Not working. You are the brainless one trying to dispute what digital evidence proves. And you have no fucking idea what they did. Saying you do is very stupid, but expected.
Actually much of their "evidence" reminds me of those other historical coincidences.

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to Ford's Theatre. Kennedy had a secretary named Evelyn Lincoln , and she warned him not to go to Dallas

Those are not facts they are opinions of criminals and of those complicit in the fraud.
No they are facts. You leaned on the videos of people dropping multiple ballots and then lied about the law. I pulled the truth out of you and you finally admitted that it is legal is some cases for a person to drop multiple ballots. That’s you getting schooled. I’m halfway to shitting down your geotracking argument but you keep running from the debate and dodging questions.

If you explore enough data from an objective perspective, you will find truth.
When you explore enough data looking for a particular pattern, you can find that pattern. It's no different than finding patterns in random numbers.

Irrelevant. These are not coincidences.
Actually they are, and there is quite a list of such coincidences.

The difference is there weren't enough conspiracy theorists trying to push those coincidences to sway public opinion.

No they are facts. You leaned on the videos of people dropping multiple ballots and then lied about the law. I pulled the truth out of you and you finally admitted that it is legal is some cases for a person to drop multiple ballots. That’s you getting schooled. I’m halfway to shitting down your geotracking argument but you keep running from the debate and dodging questions.
Big deal. I think paying for votes is a felony or it sure should be. None of that changes the digital evidence, does it?

If you spend enough time looking for criminal behavior, you'll see perfectly lawful acts as crimes.

It reminds me of when they said that there were more votes in a town, then they had registered voters, without realizing they had "same day registration", and it was a small town. So their 53 registered voters, were augmented by half a dozen people registering on election day.

But they reported it as 120% of registered voters, voting that day.

Big deal. I think paying for votes is a felony or it sure should be. None of that changes the digital evidence, does it?
You mean like the digital evidence of communications between the Trump server and the Russian Alpha bank.

That was digital evidence too.

You might not think you lying about the facts is a big deal but that’s at the crux of the debate. If you can’t be honest then you can’t be trusted and nothing you say can be respected. Pretty simple.

You try to shift from your lies to these claims of paying for votes and digital evidence… well that’s more of your dishonest bullshit. You can’t back any of it up. You’re nothing more than a propagandist and a liar.

LOL

You keep telling yourself that while their movie gets panned for not having the videos to back up their obvious bullshit.

You might not think you lying about the facts is a big deal but that’s at the crux of the debate. If you can’t be honest then you can’t be trusted and nothing you say can be respected. Pretty simple.

You try to shift from your lies to these claims of paying for votes and digital evidence… well that’s more of your dishonest bullshit. You can’t back any of it up. You’re nothing more than a propagandist and a liar.
They got caught. Your excuses are ridiculous.

That had no data to back it. It was a hoax you dumb fuck.
Since when do YOU need data to back it?!?! I’ve been trying to get you to back all your BS and you just default to the digital evidence. You’re really really bad at this.

Forum List

Back