🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Did I miss the explosion?

Yeah. This is what you missed...

mqV.gif

And no one is giving up on proving fraud. It has been proven as far as I am concerned by a preponderance of evidence.

Light up the peace pipe and chill.
It was proven “as far as you were concerned” as soon at Trump played the blame game. For normal people that go off real evidence it has not been proven at all.

And no one is giving up on proving fraud. It has been proven as far as I am concerned by a preponderance of evidence.

Light up the peace pipe and chill.
It was proven as far “as you were concerned” as soon at Trump played the blame game. But normal people need real evidence for something to be proven and providing that has been a complete flop.

What makes you think the videos won't be released? What happens when they are?
Help me understand the concept. They have all that footage that proves conclusively that multiple people dropped thousands of ballots to multiple boxes over a period of time. They decide to make a movie on that and don't fucking show that footage? But they'll release it any day now. How does that make any kind of believable sense???:banghead:

Help me understand the concept. They have all that footage that proves conclusively that multiple people dropped thousands of ballots to multiple boxes over a period of time. They decide to make a movie on that and don't fucking show that footage? But they'll release it any day now. How does that make any kind of believable sense???:banghead:
How do the phone pings make sense? There could be legal reasons they cannot show the footage. The fact is the movie established that was going on. That activity. That in itself is evidence worth investigating. Wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back