🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

2000 mules are theories and assumptions. No crimes verified by any means
It is digital evidence of unusual activity involving drop boxes and non-profits and the people going to both for days. That is a fact.

Is Lastamender , knowing his thread is bogus, trying to keep it alive, for some unknown reason.
Paid Troll?

You got anything new? Lastamender

It is digital evidence of unusual activity involving drop boxes and non-profits and the people going to both for days. That is a fact.
Wow, poll workers and citizens go by non profits and drop boxes… Shocking! You also brag about 4 million minutes of video… none of which shows what you claim this geo data proves. You cant show any evidence linking the digital data to what you claim is happening. So your lying when you say it’s proven. It isnt, not even close

Wow, poll workers and citizens go by non profits and drop boxes… Shocking! You also brag about 4 million minutes of video… none of which shows what you claim this geo data proves. You cant show any evidence linking the digital data to what you claim is happening. So your lying when you say it’s proven. It isnt, not even close
I am not bragging I am telling you what they said in the film.

I am not bragging I am telling you what they said in the film.
Right, you tell me what the film says like a mindless puppet. You saw it in a hyperpartisan film so You believe it and tout it as verified proof even though nothing they claim can get anywhere in any court or law enforcement agency because they are all corrupt and deep state. Right?! #moron

How do the phone pings make sense? There could be legal reasons they cannot show the footage. The fact is the movie established that was going on. That activity. That in itself is evidence worth investigating. Wouldn't you say?

Are you ever not a retard? There's no such legal reasons. You should know that since they included video of people making a single trip to a dropbox. And then lied about the reasons they did.

Evidence of what? People routinely going within 100' of a Dropbox? Like people using the same route to go to work?

Right, you tell me what the film says like a mindless puppet. You saw it in a hyperpartisan film so You believe it and tout it as verified proof even though nothing they claim can get anywhere in any court or law enforcement agency because they are all corrupt and deep state. Right?! #moron
You know they are corrupt. Why keep denying that they are?

Are you ever not a retard? There's no such legal reasons. You should know that since they included video of people making a single trip to a dropbox. And then lied about the reasons they did.
The reasons are as obvious as they could possibly be. You know it, too.

Evidence of what? People routinely going within 100' of a Dropbox? Like people using the same route to go to work?
It is much closer than 100 ft. Why are you lying to yourself? The sheer numbers of visits did not happen by coincidence. To believe that did makes you very dishonest and stupid.

Forum List

Back