Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Not the same people all day and night long. Sorry it does not work that way.
Do you know who these people are? What their jobs are? If they dropped ballots? I believe the answers are No No and No. so you can’t prove your claims are true. When you say it’s proven, you are lying… again

Nope, it's not. Election officials, letter carriers, bus drivers, Uber drivers, people who live or work near drop boxes, are just some of the people who would routinely pass those drop boxes.

There's a reason they only showed videos of people making one visit to a drop box.

And you know what that reason is.
Only a fool would believe that. Just admit they got caught. This traitorous administration will do nothing about it. The voters might.

Do you know who these people are? What their jobs are? If they dropped ballots? I believe the answers are No No and No. so you can’t prove your claims are true. When you say it’s proven, you are lying… again
Just how you can't explain why the pattern is repeated.

Just how you can't explain why the pattern is repeated.
Umm, a bus driver driving his route is more of an explanation than your stupid conspiracy theory…. Non profit workers doing their job… is more of an explanation. You have zero proof to back your claims, that means it isn’t proven and you are lying. Simple

Only a fool would believe that. Just admit they got caught. This traitorous administration will do nothing about it. The voters might.
Why would only a fool believe that? Explain why any of those examples are not plausible.

Why would only a fool believe that? Explain why any of those examples are not plausible.
I am not stupid enough to try. We all know what they were doing. The repeated visits daily are unexplained but logically can be.

Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.
Biden was duly elected. We're in year 2 and no proof has ever been produced.

I am not stupid enough to try. We all know what they were doing. The repeated visits daily are unexplained but logically can be.
I believe you meant to say you’re not smart enough to try. A smart person can explain themselves and they can provide counter arguments. A dumb person is Not equipped to do so so they dodged questions and counter arguments. That’s you. Do you know how many times a bus driver repeat visits various stops? MAny many times in one day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I believe you meant to say you’re not smart enough to try. A smart person can explain themselves and they can provide counter arguments. A dumb person is Not equipped to do so so they dodged questions and counter arguments. That’s you. Do you know how many times a bus driver repeat visits various stops? MAny many times in one day.
No I look at what they have and it convinces me there was fraud.

No I look at what they have and it convinces me there was fraud.
But you’re not an objective thinker. You are a pro Trump Partisan. You will believe anything that is said that favors Trump. You being convinced means nothing, just because you are convinced does not mean that it’s a proven fact. You coming on here and say that it is proven and there’s evidence that proves it is straight up lying.

• Thanks
But you’re not an objective thinker. You are a pro Trump Partisan. You will believe anything that is said that favors Trump. You being convinced means nothing, just because you are convinced does not mean that it’s a proven fact. You coming on here and say that it is proven and there’s evidence that proves it is straight up lying.
No I am not stupid enough to think any of what the data says is a coincidence. That is the inane bullshit you actually expect anyone to believe. This is not a fairy tale.

No I am not stupid enough to think any of what the data says is a coincidence. That is the inane bullshit you actually expect anyone to believe. This is not a fairy tale.
You can’t say that as a fact. You’re stating what you believe. Nothing verifies your claims. This is why they call it a conspiracy theory. Because it’s a theory. The data says people move around between nonprofits and boxes and probably a whole bunch of other places the movie doesn’t mention. Then the movie makes a ton of assumptions, most of which are absolutely stupid. Like somebody taking a picture of themselves next to the ballot box means proof they were getting paid. No, people take photos all the time after they Vote and post them on social media. Just like people drive around town doing all kinds of things that takes them by nonprofits and ballot boxes. Nonprofit workers doing their jobs go by ballot boxes. There are many many many explanations That can explain The data other than it was a stolen election. you’re too weak minded to explain yourself, or respond to counter arguments and questions. Do better

• Thanks
You can’t say that as a fact. You’re stating what you believe. Nothing verifies your claims. This is why they call it a conspiracy theory. Because it’s a theory. The data says people move around between nonprofits and boxes and probably a whole bunch of other places the movie doesn’t mention. Then the movie makes a ton of assumptions, most of which are absolutely stupid. Like somebody taking a picture of themselves next to the ballot box means proof they were getting paid. No, people take photos all the time after they Vote and post them on social media. Just like people drive around town doing all kinds of things that takes them by nonprofits and ballot boxes. Nonprofit workers doing their jobs go by ballot boxes. There are many many many explanations That can explain The data other than it was a stolen election. you’re too weak minded to explain yourself, or respond to counter arguments and questions. Do better

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When all you have left is emojis, that is the same as waving the white flag. Good game, wish I can say it was a challenge. study up and come back when you’re better prepared
Your excuses for that kind of activity is ludicrous.

Your excuses for that kind of activity is ludicrous.
Why’s that? They are waaaaay more realistic than your fake proven conspiracy. I’ve spent pages poking holes in your theory. You can’t even explain your accusations. A person doing their job makes way more sense

• Thanks
Why’s that? They are waaaaay more realistic than your fake proven conspiracy. I’ve spent pages poking holes in your theory. You can’t even explain your accusations. A person doing their job makes way more sense
The conspiracy was the organized fraud. You can deny it, but you can't debunk it.

Forum List

Back