Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Have you gotten the data and analyzed it? When you do, let me know.
8F06F108-9F39-4399-964C-0411E8066663.jpeg

:lmao:

I have not, but I’m not the one making the claims that the data is verified proof. Have you gotten the data and analyze it? You’re the one making the claims. You obviously don’t know what the data is and what it leads to. Yet you make claims that is verified proof. You are lying
It is plainly obvious what the digital evidence shows.

“I’ve seen the movie. I’ve read the rebuttals put out by AP and others. And unlike the media companies that have published rebuttals, I’ve actually talked with Gregg to better understand the details of the data and the methodology they used.
A lot of the fact-checkers, it’s clear, don’t have the technical foundation for the comments that they are making. They are making statements like ‘experts say that the location data you get from a mobile phone is going to be plus or minus 100 feet’.
While that may have been true at some point, that’s really not true today at all. It’s down to being within a few feet… And these phones are using GPS locations. They’re also using location triangulation with the towers. Triangulation is a technology that has been used for a long time to be able to determine the location of something else.
You get something at one point that tracks where something is located, and you get something at another point to track where that same thing is located. And when you combine that information, you can figure out exactly where that thing is located, within a few feet. That’s all tower triangulation is."

You get something at one point that tracks where something is located, and you get something at another point to track where that same thing is located. And when you combine that information, you can figure out exactly where that thing is located, within a few feet. That’s all tower triangulation is."
A few feet. They got caught.

That onus falls upon D'Snooza to show us the same person dropping off multiple ballots.
Did D'Snooza show ANY of that ^^^ out of the 4 Million minutes of claimed video?
Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?
We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes.
Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.
We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.
This is why the geospatial evidence is the key.
One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.
We will soon be releasing all of the raw video footage so America can see for itself. Hold the line patriots: we always keep our promises. #ripcord
Then what will you liars have? Looks like 0. They got caught.

We will post all video and data as soon as possible. Everything must be reformatted, compressed, and organized for easier access. This is a priority for us, but it will take time. We appreciate your patience while we prepare and we share your excitement for what comes next!

Game over.

A few feet. They got caught.
Phones using GPS location is useless unless they were also transmitting that location to whatever source the filmmakers were using. Phones don't magically broadcast GPS location. They receive it. An app makes use of it. And it's not all that accurate. Mapping software make use of a feature called snap-to-road, where your location is placed either on the road, or somewhere where it's plausible to be. Ever not taken a freeway exit when you nav app says to? It will show you on the ramp you should have taken until the margin of error is exceeded and then snap you back to the road you actually are on. Tower triangulation is even worse. That's where the 100' comes from.

Phones using GPS location is useless unless they were also transmitting that location to whatever source the filmmakers were using. Phones don't magically broadcast GPS location. They receive it. An app makes use of it. And it's not all that accurate. Mapping software make use of a feature called snap-to-road, where your location is placed either on the road, or somewhere where it's plausible to be. Ever not taken a freeway exit when you nav app says to? It will show you on the ramp you should have taken until the margin of error is exceeded and then snap you back to the road you actually are on. Tower triangulation is even worse. That's where the 100' comes from.
You are going to have to source that before I or anyone believes it. I have posted articles on how accurate it is. The facts say it is within a couple of feet to a couple yards. Six feet at the most from the location the data says.

:thankusmile: excellent post. the trolls that have said so many times this was a secure election are fucking lying paid trolls of the DNC and they are reserving their spot in hell. they cant get around any of those facts you mentioned or the whistleblowers that had death threats and beaten up. those cowards evade all the facts you mentioned as well as those and lie right through their teeth knowing they lied that there was no election fraud.
Spoken like someone not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground. But it did crack my ass up.

It is plainly obvious what the digital evidence shows.
No it’s absolutely not. Actually the conclusions you try to draw from the evidence are extremely unlikely. This is why none of this evidence has been used in court or by any law-enforcement to take any action. Because Your assumptions are BS

No it’s absolutely not. Actually the conclusions you try to draw from the evidence extremely unlikely. This is why none of this evidence has been used in court or by any law-enforcement to take any action. Because Your assumptions are BS
How can you say fraud is extremely unlikely with evidence like that? More coming, including videos of the same people at different drop boxes. I suggest you wait until the videos are released before you make more of a fool of yourself.

How can you say fraud is extremely unlikely with evidence like that? More coming, including videos of the same people at different drop boxes. I suggest you wait until the videos are released before you make more of a fool of yourself.
I can say that very easily, the evidence does not show any fraud. It doesn’t show any laws being broken. The fact that you are going from “verified proof” to now saying “wait and see more to come” just shows that you were lying at the beginning and now you’re shifting your narrative.. you’ve been doing this for the past year. This is why nobody can take you seriously

I can say that very easily, the evidence does not show any fraud. It doesn’t show any laws being broken. The fact that you are going from “verified proof” to now saying “wait and see more to come” just shows that you were lying at the beginning and now you’re shifting your narrative.. you’ve been doing this for the past year. This is why nobody can take you seriously

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Over half the country takes the fraud very seriously. You can lie to yourself, leave me and others out of it.

I suggest you wait until the videos are released before you make more of a fool of yourself.
Another 3-4 weeks?
Explosive weeks.

Tonight's J6 Committee Hearing will expose the real trying to steal an election.
trump the fraud.
Make sure you watch tonight.

Another 3-4 weeks?
Explosive weeks.

Tonight's J6 Committee Hearing will expose the real trying to steal an election.
trump the fraud.
Make sure you watch tonight.
Think they will mention the people were there because they wanted fraud investigated? They had every right to protest. The clown show tonight is going to backfire, like usual.

You are going to have to source that before I or anyone believes it. I have posted articles on how accurate it is. The facts say it is within a couple of feet to a couple yards. Six feet at the most from the location the data says.
In my building, by a wall of windows with a clear view of the sky, my phone regularly places me at the gas station across the street. Downtown, in the urban canyon, GPS has a hard time figuring out where I am.

The sources say cell phone ping. That's tower location. Tower triangulation uses mostly signal strength to triangulate. Signal is impeded by solid structure. That's not CSI, you can't pinpoint a cell phone by tower triangulation. You can get a decent fix, but not precise enough. Even your claimed 6 feet. That's a bus driving by. So yes, there are a lot of reasonable explanation for that data other than fraud.

As to gloves, a lot of people were wearing them out in public.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The conspiracy was the organized fraud. You can deny it, but you can't debunk it.
There was no fraud. The former AG investtttigated it and he said the claim was bullshit. He saw more real evidence than that garbage D'Souza put together in order to take your money. Biden is the lawfully elected president.

Think they will mention the people were there because they wanted fraud investigated? They had every right to protest. The clown show tonight is going to backfire, like usual.
The clown show is 2000 Mules.

The clown show tonight is going to backfire, like usual,
AND will you admit it when they present the FACTS with documented evidence?

I'm sure you will say the
filmmaker doing a bit on the Proud Boys is all fake, or that the proud boys were entrapped.
Tonight he will expose the PLOT.
You know, the one to stop the certification, illegally.
Should be fun and very hurtful for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back