🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Wrong

It is proven fact they are not as precise as tyou claiming you lying sack of trash.

The fact is the geo tracking data shows people in high traffic areas within 100 feet of a drop box which is proof of FUCKING NOTHING.

You are a liar and there is no evieence and YOU KNOW IT

Tower triangulation is 100'.
Prove it.

Dinesh@DineshDSouza
May 08, 2022

How accurate is cell phone geotracking?

I keep reading “fact checks” by AP and PolitiFact that say cell phone geotracking is not very precise or accurate. Here’s the New York Times on how it pinpoints a person’s exact location #2000Mules
post photo preview

Already been proven.

It is you with no evidence to the contrary.
Look at the post above yours. Right after you look up "above".
The database reviewed by The Times—a sample of information gathered in 2017 and held by one company—reveals people’s travels in startling detail, accurate to within a few yards and in some cases updated more than 14,000 times a day.

Last edited:
You know they are corrupt. Why keep denying that they are?
I haven’t denied much of anything. Im questioning your claims and you keep coming up short. Plain and simple. I don’t know if they are corrupt or not. I just go by what the evidence shows

I haven’t denied much of anything. Im questioning your claims and you keep coming up short. Plain and simple. I don’t know if they are corrupt or not. I just go by what the evidence shows
In that case, it has been proven.

Wrong the phone pings prove those people were there and the only explanation is ballot trafficking.
Wrong. They could have been doing many other things. Without evidence showing them doing what you claim you have nothing. And with 4 million minutes of video if you can’t pull one clip of anybody breaking a law then you’ve pretty much shown that everything was fine

Wrong the phone pings prove those people were there and the only explanation is ballot trafficking.

You're lying again. That's not thd only explanation. Even Dinesh D'Souza himself said that's an assumption.

Assumptions are not proof.

Wrong. They could have been doing many other things. Without evidence showing them doing what you claim you have nothing. And with 4 million minutes of video if you can’t pull one clip of anybody breaking a law then you’ve pretty much shown that everything was fine

That's the key to exposing 2000 lies.

They claim they have 4 million minutes of video...

They claim they can detect "mules" making multiple trips to drop boxes based on cell phone pings...

They claim they can find videos using location and time stamps from the cell phone pings...

... but they don't show one single video of any "mules" making multiple trips to drop boxes as they claim.

They do show videos of people going once to a drop box. That means the only reason not to show ANYONE making multiple trips near drop boxes is because ALL such videos reveal no one dropped off ballots more than once. The videos would show them merely walking or driving past drop boxes.

The sham is exposed.

:dance:

That's the key to exposing 2000 lies.

They claim they have 4 million minutes of video...

They claim they can detect "mules" making multiple trips to drop boxes based on cell phone pings...

They claim they can find videos using location and time stamps from the cell phone pings...

... but they don't show one single video of any "mules" making multiple trips to drop boxes as they claim.

They do show videos of people going once to a drop box. That means the only reason not to show ANYONE making multiple trips near drop boxes is because ALL such videos reveal no one dropped off ballots more than once. The videos would show them merely walking or driving past drop boxes.

The sham is exposed.

Yeah it’s pretty pathetic what these turds are willing to believe after years of bitching about fake news.

Not the same people all day and night long. Sorry it does not work that way.

Not the same people all day and night long. Sorry it does not work that way.

They have video, FruitLoops. They won't show any because they don't have video of anyone depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes.

It is the only logical one.

Nope, it's not. Election officials, letter carriers, bus drivers, Uber drivers, people who live or work near drop boxes, are just some of the people who would routinely pass those drop boxes.

There's a reason they only showed videos of people making one visit to a drop box.

And you know what that reason is.

Forum List

Back