🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

It was their burden to prove their claims. 4 million minutes of video and not one single person shown depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes.
It is their burden to prove Phillips is wrong.

I remember that movie

So that means there's no case and this thread is a lie? To prove something it has to be scientifically proven or win at court. Has either happened?
You cannot win when a court will not hear evidence.

It is their burden to prove Phillips is wrong.

LOLOL

No, that's no one else's burden. The burden of proof is on the claimant. Phillips claims 54,000 "mules" illegally dropped of multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes but despite claiming he had 4 million minutes of video, he showed zero instances of anybody doing that. Not one. So we're just supposed to believe him. You know, believe the word of the same guy who lied about 3 million non-citizens voting in 2016.

Prove it. Who else has looked at that data? It is the only way to refute it. That has not and will not happen. Why is that?

It's been proven by Phillips presenting zero videos of anybody doing what he claimed 54,000 people did.

It was their burden to prove their claims. 4 million minutes of video and not one single person shown depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes.
They had just a fraction of that much video from January 6th, and it proved how hundreds of people broke the law.

Nobody would use a cellphone ping of somebody within 100 feet of the halls of congress on that day being proof of anything.

Then the SCOTUS and the NYT are wrong? That is what you are claiming. Plus even 100 feet away from 30 or 40 drop boxes for days is quite suspicious and warrants a full investigation. Right?
No.

The NYT is in fact very often wrong. The USSC does not agree with you aqqnd it warrants no investigation.

They had just a fraction of that much video from January 6th, and it proved how hundreds of people broke the law.

Nobody would use a cellphone ping of somebody within 100 feet of the halls of congress on that day being proof of anything.
No it did not.

They ahd to video clips, one of a man one of a woman eachmaking ONE trip to a ballot drpp box. These two videos show no one breaking the law.

They have no otrher video.

Show the whole map and I will be glad to name the city.

I can only show what they showed....

4I4S4PUVYJGGPB7QLX64X2HDGU.png

... what city is that?

The Pennsylvania GOP won seats they haven`t held in 2 decades and the head of the party was quite pleased about the results, even though Trump lost Pa. How did the Pa. dems rig this election and why didn`t they make a clean sweep of it?

LOLOL

No, that's no one else's burden. The burden of proof is on the claimant. Phillips claims 54,000 "mules" illegally dropped of multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes but despite claiming he had 4 million minutes of video, he showed zero instances of anybody doing that. Not one. So we're just supposed to believe him. You know, believe the word of the same guy who lied about 3 million non-citizens voting in 2016.
I just told you they showed a black woman doing it. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back