🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

This continues to be the worst prediction thread of all time.
Hi Citygator, meet Russia Gate, the most posts by the left about a silly National Enquirer type tabloid story. How many hours wasted on the posts and watching Rachel Maddow days after day only to end up with eggs on your face. The fact you don't see that as the worst prediction or the Biden will Stabilize the divide prediction means you have no ability to self evaluate and self criticize nor be honest with yourself.
7ids8z.jpg

Watch the video on this link. Here is the evidence.

That video is bullshit, FruitLoops. I got only as far as their claim that at 10:30pm, at the State Farm Arena in Fulton County, after observers were relieved fof the night, election workers pulled out ballots to count from suitcases under a table that were placed there earlier in the morning.

That bold part is a lie, debunked years ago.

The claim they were in suitcases is a lie. Those ballots were stored in official Georgia ballot boxes.

The claim they were not sealed is a lie. Those official ballot boxes were sealed before being stowed.

The claim that those ballots were put there earlier in the morning is a lie. Those official ballot boxes were placed under the table at around 10pm on election night when that crew thought they were packing up for the night.

The claim that ballots were counted multiple times is a lie. Had ballots actually been counted multiple times, there would have been more votes than voters; there weren't. Second confirmation -- had ballots actually been counted multiple times, the initial tabulated count would have been far different than the hand recount; it wasn't.

Every fucking time you cry fraud, it blows up in your face.

EVERY TIME.

Because you never learn.

NEVER.

A person with egg on their face making fun of perceived egg on another's face, how does that work?
Furthermore: Using a selective (and unresolved) part of the whole election fraud argument to smokescreen, does not prove the full scope of the election problem, nor solves those problems for future fraud, it only adds to questions as to why misslead with one factor to avoid addressing all the other factors, if you have nothing to hide and nothing wrong was done? Example: this doesn't answer why a fake pipe burst leak was used to stop vote counting in a arena known for cheating- example of cheating: the Atlanta Arena turned off their lights when the Hawks were down to the Sixers in a playoff game and needed to rest their starters, the lights off scam bought them time to recoupe, changing the advantage aka cheating.
Example past DNC elections cheating see Dade County twice with the same Lady Snipes who they allowed to be in charge of elections even after getting caught the first time. These are called patterns of activity that brings enough evidence to warrant concern and debate. Any denial or censorship of discussing it only adds to the proof and suspicion pile, and thus the DNC fascist behavior create their own election deniers they so love to hate. Basically you are creating your own entertainment and reflecting and poking fun at yourself that which you created.
-oops!

What egg on my face?

Oh, and the leak was real. Why would they lie about something like that when all it did was interrupt counting for a couple of hours?

Of course election fraud exists. Happens every election. A lot of Republicans have been pinched in fraud cases over the last two elections. :)
No one is disputing that fraud happens in elections, be it local or national.

But..here's the terrible truth for the conspiracy theorists. The fraud that happens in elections..is nowhere near enough to affect the outcome or swing the results of the election.
Quite simply put, it just doesn't happen.

Again, massive fraud wasn't an issue until The Savior lost his bid for re-election..while most of the Republican party down ballot candidates won their bids.
So, one has to ask...why do you persist? What was it about this man that was so redeeming that you feel that the stars and planet aligned to keep him from his rightful place on the throne of history?
No the left literally said no illegals voted (found not true), and zero fraud, until confronted some began to backtrack that statement and wording but still denied actual issues that caused LEGITIMATE CONCERNS. So your post is disingenuous, because it fails to give the same premise of "enough smoke to investigate" as given your excuse for the Steele Dossier. You can't have it both ways, there's legit excuses for concern in many incidences of unusual and found fraudelant behavior against state laws, from finding out illegal changed postal dating of ballots to removing opposition inspectors and witnesses and covering views, to fake water pipe breaks to stop voting counts, to uncreased unfolded ballots in PA, to Witnesses of already processes Ballots from Deleware being trucked and counted in PA, and now seeing the Blinken & the 51 idiots who left their names on a letter of treason voter manipulation scandal, it all equates to enough evidence to be concerned and investigate and discuss.. Unlike the Dozier which had no real smoke to warrant, from the first second it was obviously a poorly devised tabloid story.

Thank you, you proved my point, why want people censored to shut up, why hide info and data that contradicts on search engines and social media platforms, and why prevent other platforms that allow info that contradicts?
Because you'd never get info on the Mayor arrested for voter Fraud, you'd never learn about:
Proof of voter fraud and seeking mail in ballots in order to orchestrate those frauds.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/WVa-secretary-of-state-says-task-force-uncovered-absentee-ballot-fraud-scheme-570670981.html?fbclid=IwAR1Fn4mARj-irqtp0LRHpHLBZhBGzk23cpCa6YPzAnnu8TdkmslAZdvW2O
Y
You'd avoid info on REAL foreign INTERFERENCE
In Italy a computer wiz was arrested for being involved in American election fraud.
Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Operational Group in Dallas said, "… there is no effective security at all for your votes. Your votes are stored overseas where they can be easily manipulated. …
"
Election machine "servers are overseas," says Col. Phil Warden

-oops the left said there was 0 fraud, you only need to state 1 to bring egg on their face.

You are just Deflecting laughing at yourselves for buying the whole Russia disinformation scam by Blinken and the 51 intelligence officers including the Fraud by Biden himself denying the laptop. The fact no filter Biden himself said he had a voter fraud network in place just makes this all the more easy to show how far you'll go to protect the fraud by calling Biden himself a liar.
"Brilliant! You agree with us"

A relatively few sporadic fraud occurs in virtually every election. That is not the claim being made by the nutty right. Their claim is there was massive widespread fraud which flipped the election. Of that, there is no proof.

No the left literally said no illegals voted (found not true), and zero fraud, until confronted some began to backtrack that statement and wording but still denied actual issues that caused LEGITIMATE CONCERNS. So your post is disingenuous, because it fails to give the same premise of "enough smoke to investigate" as given your excuse for the Steele Dossier. You can't have it both ways, there's legit excuses for concern in many incidences of unusual and found fraudelant behavior against state laws, from finding out illegal changed postal dating of ballots to removing opposition inspectors and witnesses and covering views, to fake water pipe breaks to stop voting counts, to uncreased unfolded ballots in PA, to Witnesses of already processes Ballots from Deleware being trucked and counted in PA, and now seeing the Blinken & the 51 idiots who left their names on a letter of treason voter manipulation scandal, it all equates to enough evidence to be concerned and investigate and discuss.. Unlike the Dozier which had no real smoke to warrant, from the first second it was obviously a poorly devised tabloid story.
No undocumented immigrants voted. Period. There is no evidence of widespread election fraud..end..of..story.
Put down the bong..and take two steps..back...:auiqs.jpg:

What egg on my face?

Oh, and the leak was real. Why would they lie about something like that when all it did was interrupt counting for a couple of hours?
No it wasn't, tell me which news source told you otherwise. And the lights out scandal in the same arena I saw live on TV.
Show me the water damage, show me the insurance report, show me evidence or admit you are a tool of the media outlets.

Nothing to see here folks, the left says it never happens 0 fraud exists:

Thanks for posting that. I love the Heritage fraud database. Watch as I use this to show how rare voter fraud is...

Cheating does happen but it's infinitesimal. The Heritage Foundation maintains a database and recorded about 1400 cases out of some 1.5 billion votes cast over the last 4 decades.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.

Really? EVERY one on the left said that? And you were keeping count, were you? :cuckoo:

No it wasn't, tell me which news source told you otherwise. And the lights out scandal in the same arena I saw live on TV.
Show me the water damage, show me the insurance report, show me evidence or admit you are a tool of the media outlets.

Again, since you didn't answer the first time, what benefit would there have been by delaying vote counting for a couple of hours?

A relatively few sporadic fraud occurs in virtually every election. That is not the claim being made by the nutty right. Their claim is there was massive widespread fraud which flipped the election. Of that, there is no proof.
Have a conversation with Clinton's own Dick Morris and you'll be shocked at what he knows about how they cheated.
Hint: the Dem fraud network Biden's brain issue(no filters ) slipped about was the Democrat secretaries of State they made sure was priority set up elected and appointed in each state.
*note: every single state that had a democrat secretary of state (that set rules and how ballots are handled, EMPLOY SELECT TRAIN POLL WORKERS, & used their position to tweek and break state voting laws) magically went Biden's way-go figure!
The Arizona audit showed serious issues with 53,000 votes (Biden won by 10,000)
In PA during elections and recounts,Republican inspectors were kept far away from counting and seeing what was going on(contrary to state law), democrat poll workers were then permited to cure (forge/alter) bad ballots, which is what a legitimate argument was over. What you hear is nothing about the issues, but only blanket claims and labels as election deniers which you repeat the narrative without question even though they were lying and wrong about everything prior, your trust has not made use of probabilities of being lied to again.

No undocumented immigrants voted. Period. There is no evidence of widespread election fraud..end..of..story.
Put down the bong..and take two steps..back...:auiqs.jpg:
Wisconsin said 3% of the votes were of illegals voting ( in one county I think?) unless it was all Wisconsin which is hard to imagine.
Stop projecting your drinking and drug habits onto others who don't partake of the things that make you this dumb.
They literally found social workers handing out prefilled voter forms and ballots to illegals crossing. How did you miss that story?

Have a conversation with Clinton's own Dick Morris and you'll be shocked at what he knows about how they cheated.
Hint: the Dem fraud network Biden's brain issue(no filters ) slipped about was the Democrat secretaries of State they made sure was priority set up elected and appointed in each state.
*note: every single state that had a democrat secretary of state (that set rules and how ballots are handled, EMPLOY SELECT TRAIN POLL WORKERS, & used their position to tweek and break state voting laws) magically went Biden's way-go figure!
The Arizona audit showed serious issues with 53,000 votes (Biden won by 10,000)
In PA during elections and recounts,Republican inspectors were kept far away from counting and seeing what was going on(contrary to state law), democrat poll workers were then permited to cure (forge/alter) bad ballots, which is what a legitimate argument was over. What you hear is nothing about the issues, but only blanket claims and labels as election deniers which you repeat the narrative without question even though they were lying and wrong about everything prior, your trust has not made use of probabilities of being lied to again.

I have no need or desire to talk with Dick Morris. On the other hand, you have an obligation to prove your claims, otherwise, they're summarily dismissed as bullshit. As far as the AZ audit, they found Biden won by an even bigger margin. And the 53K ballots which Cyber Ninja's questioned were answered by the REPUBLICAN-led Maricopa County Election Board. In PA where observers were kept back at a distance, a) applied to ALL observers, not just Republican observers; and b) was remedied by a lawsuit filed immediately which ruled they could as close as 6 feet, as I recall.

You have as little now as you had nearly 30 months ago. And by "little," I mean squat.

Wisconsin said 3% of the votes were of illegals voting ( in one county I think?) unless it was all Wisconsin which is hard to imagine.
Stop projecting your drinking and drug habits onto others who don't partake of the things that make you this dumb.

Link...

Except..that didn't happen.
Next conspiracy theory?

I don't need to lie, but claiming zero was a blant lie used to subvert reality of the issue.
It didn't happen. Already been debunked.

Again, fraud happens in every election...but never nearly enough to affect the outcome of or swing the results of said elections.

I have no need or desire to talk with Dick Morris. On the other hand, you have an obligation to prove your claims, otherwise, they're summarily dismissed as bullshit. As far as the AZ audit, they found Biden won by an even bigger margin. And the 53K ballots which Cyber Ninja's questioned were answered by the REPUBLICAN-led Maricopa County Election Board. In PA where observers were kept back at a distance, a) applied to ALL observers, not just Republican observers; and b) was remedied by a lawsuit filed immediately which ruled they could as close as 6 feet, as I recall.

You have as little now as you had nearly 30 months ago. And by "little," I mean squat.
You just lost your own debate with yourself. You have zero evidence of a pipe break in the Atlanta Arena.
Proving they have a reason to be suspicious, not just from the schemes, but your reactions to cover up those schemes. =Busted!

Forum List

Back