🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Was a few years back on TV, it was a Dem election official investigating it by the way.

So no link. Figures. :icon_rolleyes:

And I'm still waiting for answers to these questions...

What egg on my face?

Why would anyone lie about a water leak to delay counting votes for a couple of hours? What benefit would be gained from that?

You just lost your own debate with yourself. You have zero evidence of a pipe break in the Atlanta Arena.
Proving they have a reason to be suspicious, not just from the schemes, but your reactions to cover up those schemes. =Busted!

The evidence is it was reported when it was happened and confirmed by a Republican Trump voter who works for the Secretary of State's office who said he saw the cleanup on surveillance video.

True.

It also illustrates that the right’s contempt for democracy and the rule of law, conservatives’ desire to destroy our democratic institutions and lawful governance itself began well before Trump.
Of course you will argue one of the most honest Presidents we ever have had is Joe Biden.

Be aware even CNN is growing concerned about Joe Biden’s ethics Or lack of them.

It didn't happen. Already been debunked.

Again, fraud happens in every election...but never nearly enough to affect the outcome of or swing the results of said elections.
But then that is the debate, was there enough to sway an election, this debate was not even an option which brings more suspicion, and not wanting to address the fraud and the ignoring state laws means the left created the deniers not Trump. But once again this argument is to avoid the fact it was already proven they cheated the election using 51 intelligence agents.-OOPS!

Thanks for posting that. I love the Heritage fraud database. Watch as I use this to show how rare voter fraud is...

Cheating does happen but it's infinitesimal. The Heritage Foundation maintains a database and recorded about 1400 cases out of some 1.5 billion votes cast over the last 4 decades.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.
Or you can say in thr Bid3n era they catch a fraction of the actual.
And 1 person can cause thousands of votes-oops!
It's what they haven't caught with informants witness testimony being ignored, that should disturb you, because you might not care about an opponent, but your ideology- party- or candidate might be next. I never hear the left dare call Bernie Bros election deniers, when they equally were weary.

Or you can say in thr Bid3n era they catch a fraction of the actual.
And 1 person can cause thousands of votes-oops!
It's what they haven't caught with informants witness testimony being ignored, that should disturb you, because you might not care about an opponent, but your ideology- party- or candidate might be next. I never hear the left dare call Bernie Bros election deniers, when they equally were weary.

Should we have installed Trump as president based on fraud NOT uncovered?

And I'm still waiting for answers to these questions...

What egg on my face?

Why would anyone lie about a water leak to delay counting votes for a couple of hours? What benefit would be gained from that?

<crickets>

cc: HaShev

Should we have installed Trump as president based on fraud NOT uncovered?
If you can find it in archives I said let them show us just how bad they are at governing and managing and they'll destroy their party and never be elected again. *L*
The Ole comparison method, let them see what it's like without you, to appreciate what they had. I did the same thing, challenged everyone to see what it would be like without my presence & service and see how well that worked out for everyone. 🙄

If you can find it in archives I said let them show us just how bad they are at governing and managing and they'll destroy their party and never be elected again. *L*
The Ole comparison method, let them see what it's like without you, to appreciate what they had. I did the same thing, challenged everyone to see what it would be like without my presence & service and see how well that worked out for everyone. 🙄

WTF?

What part of Defaming Trump, Gaetz, Guilliani, & Kyle Rittenhouse, & Nick Sandmann who's defamation cases were settled, do you not understand?
I called the Dominion settlement extortion, because it's sole purpose was to attack and cripple the only major free speech network left.
Fact: Staple Street Capital bought Dominion Voting Systems in 2018, with a $38 million equity check and an estimated $80 million enterprise value, so ask yourself, how did it get 50 million for the cost for this law Suit, who was financier and why?
Now to be on the OP topic:
UBS Securities LLC, in October bought $400 million in shares Dominion's parent company, Staple Street Capital LLC. While it appears three of the four board members of that subsidiary's board are Chinese and could represent Chinese investors, shareholder information is private, so it is unknown if China or any other government owns shares. The parent company, UBS, does substantial business in China and is partial owner of a China-based firm, UBS Securities Co. Ltd., so there's enough suspicion to warrant debate and discussion especially when it's denied any ties to China, which isn't true, there are ties, the question is was it corruptable ties, & did these China ties front the unlimited$ to attack Fox news the only network not bowing to the CCP? That would be interesting to know, if you weren't a commie.
You and the other FOX viewers should be suing for reparations. " I don`t know shit because I watch FOX news"!

Hi Citygator, meet Russia Gate, the most posts by the left about a silly National Enquirer type tabloid story. How many hours wasted on the posts and watching Rachel Maddow days after day only to end up with eggs on your face. The fact you don't see that as the worst prediction or the Biden will Stabilize the divide prediction means you have no ability to self evaluate and self criticize nor be honest with yourself.
View attachment 778740
Russiagate is a right wing hoax. There is plenty of sucking up Trump did to Russia that isn’t overtly illegal. However, he wasn’t impeached for being a russian sock. Nope. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine. They are close by but not the same thing as you can tell from their war. You guys are good at claiming Trump innocent of shit he wasn’t prosecuted for and Biden guilty of stuff he isn’t accused of.

Russiagate is a right wing hoax. There is plenty of sucking up Trump did to Russia that isn’t overtly illegal. However, he wasn’t impeached for being a russian sock. Nope. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine. They are close by but not the same thing as you can tell from their war. You guys are good at claiming Trump innocent of shit he wasn’t prosecuted for and Biden guilty of stuff he isn’t accused of.
Dude your tax dollars went not only to Ukraine, but kickbacked into Dem campaigns with schemes by Biden and Schiff and others who's donors were benefactors of deals. You the tax payer paid for the DNC waste of campaign funds that included throwing money at Trump backed candidates as their hope & strategy and that got you Fetterman, ENJOY!
You blaming the Right for the treasonous Russia hoax, shows how corrupted you are, because I fail to believe anyone is that stupid, and yet here we are you actually typed it out and try to pawn it on people with brains.

So you admit CNN MSNBC and the parrots owe you money, NICE!
What does Jeffrey Tobin owe ya? Tissues?

Why you too skeered to answer?

1) What egg on my face?

2) Why would anyone lie about a water leak to delay counting votes for a couple of hours? What benefit would be gained from that?

Thanks for posting that. I love the Heritage fraud database. Watch as I use this to show how rare voter fraud is...

Cheating does happen but it's infinitesimal. The Heritage Foundation maintains a database and recorded about 1400 cases out of some 1.5 billion votes cast over the last 4 decades.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.
The Heritage Foundation is controlled by the same assholes that control the media. Try again. The video I posted makes it clear the election was stolen and shows the complete in action of our authorities.

Forum List

Back