Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Answer to the lesson:
Proves the "rules for thee, but not for me"
Proves there is a problem when the enforcers of the laws police themselves.
-checkmate!
images (5).jpg

Coward. You guys cry like the snowflake bitches you are about fake shit incessantly… but the actual impeachment of Trump was for a real offense that had real witnesses that was a real bribe attempt. Trump likely is a Russian sock with criminal money everywhere but that hasn’t been proved or levied as a crime. He did bribe a head of state to lie about an investigation into his opponent. Probably smart cuz that man kicked his fat orange ass out of office and is now the leader of the free world.
It was all hearsay you lying bag of shit. The people you support are destroying this country, you stupid fuck.

Yoiur claims of a stolen election are hearsay. In fact they are made up bullshit with no evidence
The video I posted shows plenty of evidence. The number of ballots in those huge drops are facts that can only be explained as fraud. You are just as stupid as you were before.

The video I posted shows plenty of evidence. You are just as stupid as you were before.
No it does not

You are a liar

You have never posted a speck of fucking evidence in a video or any other form and that is a fact you uneducated lying shit bag

That video proves Biden never should have been certified until all of that was investigated. Anyone who sees that unless extremely dishonest knows the election was stolen. You need to admit it was stolen and take your place with the traitors running this country.

I noticed you do not speak of those huge Biden ballot drops. How does someone get 500,000 out 540,000? That is what happened in PA.

That video does not prove Biden should not have been certified. All it proved was that Trump's attorney lied their asses off about suitcases, ballots not being sealed, and ballots being counted multiple times.

That video does not prove Biden should not have been certified. All it proved was that Trump's attorney lied their asses off about suitcases, ballots not being sealed, and ballots being counted multiple times.
Still nothing on the impossible percentages for Biden in those ballots drops in the middle of the night?

No it does not

You are a liar

You have never posted a speck of fucking evidence in a video or any other form and that is a fact you uneducated lying shit bag
That just is not true. Stop lying you are all ready amazingly stupid. Don't make it worse.

Actually they got you bad, technically because he was not impeached by Senate your use of the term has no value. They got you repeating the narrative and vile sounding word "impeachment", even though he was exonerated of the implied charges. You are arguing over something that Biden literally admitted doing to protect his son & those business partners Biden claimed he never met *L*
Therefore the deflection is you just as the charade was done to deflect that very act of Quid Pro Joe's threat. Notice everytime Biden has a skeleton he has to first accuse his opponent of that very same thing to make it a perceived wash.
The fact you don't notice this makes you as dumb as him.
Notice Schiff complained the loudest?
Because his Ukraine donor was awarded equipment contracts through Adam's sudden lobbying for arming Ukraine years back. Quid Pro Quo Adam Schiff deflected. And according to you that deserves your disdain commentary.
So write him instead of me, I never Quid Pro Quo'd Ukraine, so why waste five minutes blurbing a post to me about whatcs bugging you about corrupt political acts?
View attachment 778939

Actually they got you bad, technically because he was not impeached by Senate your use of the term has no value.

You idiot. The Senate does not impeach. Only the House can impeach -- and they did. TWICE.

Are you even American? Your ignorance of our Constitution leads to to believe, prolly not.

The video I posted shows plenty of evidence. The number of ballots in those huge drops are facts that can only be explained as fraud. You are just as stupid as you were before.

Your video was debunked.

Thoroughly.

That just is not true. Stop lying you are all ready amazingly stupid. Don't make it worse.
It is absolutelytrue.

You are a liar who has never posted evidence video or otherwise/

You have been proven such a liar over and over by endless people on this and every other thread,.

It is absolutelytrue.

You are a liar who has never posted evidence video or otherwise/

You have been proven such a liar over and over by endless people on this and every other thread,.
Is that what you think? Why bother telling me? i am clearly not worth your trouble. Bye stupid.

Forum List

Back