Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

That video proves Biden never should have been certified until all of that was investigated. Anyone who sees that unless extremely dishonest knows the election was stolen. You need to admit it was stolen and take your place with the traitors running this country.

I noticed you do not speak of those huge Biden ballot drops. How does someone get 500,000 out 540,000? That is what happened in PA.
So that’s a ‘no’ to being honest and telling the truth.

Actually they got you bad, technically because he was not impeached by Senate your use of the term has no value.

You idiot. The Senate does not impeach. Only the House can impeach -- and they did. TWICE.

Are you even American? Your ignorance of our Constitution leads to to believe, prolly not.
*For it to be bad the Senate has to agree* and even that means nothing when both the House and Senate performed illegal proceedings that do not prove guilt nor innocence.
And by the way technically the house is deemed illegitimate after the midterms because we now proved they gained power by illegal treasonous means via the Russia hoax, and Pelosi abused her power using proceedings to carry out her-their treasonous coup.

*The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

Still nothing on the impossible percentages for Biden in those ballots drops in the middle of the night?

LOLOL

You post a video which shows a completely debunked claim of fraud of what happened at the State Farm Arena....

You IGNORE that you did that when called out for doing that...

Instead of acknowledging you posted a bullshit video, you ignore that it's been debunked and instead switch to, but what about this other claim of fraud??

FruitLoops, it's a bullshit video. Why on Earth should I believe ANYTHING in that video is accurate?

*For it to be bad the Senate has to agree* and even that means nothing when both the House and Senate performed illegal proceedings that do not prove guilt nor innocence.
And by the way technically the house is deemed illegitimate after the midterms because we now proved they gained power by illegal treasonous means via the Russia hoax, and Pelosi abused her power using proceedings to carry out her-their treasonous coup.

*The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

You're utterly insane. :cuckoo:

You go from posting some bizarre bullshit about how the Senate impeaches a president, even though they do no such thing -- to Trump's impeachment weren't so bad and the House was just corrupt anyway. :cuckoo:

And what about this question? Why won't you answer it?

YOU said there was no leak at the State Farm Arena. Question: Why would anyone lie about that? What would they benefit by counting being delayed by a couple of hours?

That video proves Biden never should have been certified until all of that was investigated. Anyone who sees that unless extremely dishonest knows the election was stolen. You need to admit it was stolen and take your place with the traitors running this country.

I noticed you do not speak of those huge Biden ballot drops. How does someone get 500,000 out 540,000? That is what happened in PA.
You ignored each one of the points that Faun made. What of the lies he pointed out from your video?? Doesnt that discredit the video?

Last edited:
I do not squirm for Nazis.
Just march with them, right?
1682348177681.jpeg

LOLOL

You post a video which shows a completely debunked claim of fraud of what happened at the State Farm Arena....

You IGNORE that you did that when called out for doing that...

Instead of acknowledging you posted a bullshit video, you ignore that it's been debunked and instead switch to, but what about this other claim of fraud??

FruitLoops, it's a bullshit video. Why on Earth should I believe ANYTHING in that video is accurate?
Denied is what you have, nothing has been debunked. Period.

You're brain-dead, FruitLoops. The claims by Trump's lyin' lawyers about what happened at the State Farm Arena has been thoroughly debunked. You denying reality is just more evidence of just how nuts you really are.

Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard. And it has no impact on any election.

Let Lake be your guide on how well accusation and belief work in court.

Faun ignored the ballot drops with impossible percentages for Biden.

Not exactly. The first claim in your video, about the State Farm Arena, is complete bullshit as it's been completely debunked. So I asked you why I should accept anything as factual in that video, given the person who made it, had already lied by posting a debunked claim of fraud.

To my surprise, you didn't answer that.

Forum List

Back