next child sex scandal - Dan Schneider / Nickelodeon

damn that is more than creepy....i read an interview with orlando bloom where he credits his mother for protecting him....never leaving him alone with pedies always there etc....its sad parents would exchange their child for one degree away from fame

CoreyFeldman1-640x480.jpg

I don't know. My image was in time with "what they have been sweeping under the rug for years". Or so I thought.

Old story from back in October... from Red State. that's credible.
Yeah, you need to wait to hear from Matt Lauer on a legitimate source like NBC

Actually, I kind of like Red State, they are one of the few conservative sites clear-headed enough to see what a disaster Trump is.

But here's the thing. They predicted this thing was going to break on Schneider back in October...

and it hasn't. The story has just kind of died.

Yeah, you need to wait to hear from Matt Lauer on a legitimate source like NBC

Actually, I kind of like Red State, they are one of the few conservative sites clear-headed enough to see what a disaster Trump is.

But here's the thing. They predicted this thing was going to break on Schneider back in October...

and it hasn't. The story has just kind of died.
Yeah, JoeyB Dolezal, when it comes to credibility in here you're definitely the go-to guy.

Who will be the next to be on deck?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. These people who don't speak up until years later in my opinion only make themselves look stupid at the end of the day. Better late than never, sure, but because of how long they remain silent, how many other lives have been added to the perpetrator's victim list?

Forum List

Back