Next Level for the Trump Cult - QAnon

His followers are becoming more out of control, more prone to crazy conspiracy theories because they see their cult leader doing the same.

images

I’m still laughing at this Trump cult member when he called me a hypocrite “ when Obama’s met with a world leader in private and refused to release what it was about.”
One small problem.
It never happened.
Lmao
We still don’t know how much Putin’s Poodle gave away to Putin in that private meeting
Wrong, you dumb asshole. Obama met with Putin 5 times.

July 2009: Putin and former President Barack Obama
5b4df9624474db37008b4825-1536-1024.jpg

Putin met with the recently sworn-in Obama for the first time in July 2009 in Moscow. Obama reportedly emerged from the meeting feeling confident and optimistic in resetting relations with Putin.

"We think there's an excellent opportunity to put US-Russian relations on a much stronger footing," Obama said.

The next year, the two signed the New START treaty to reduce their countries' nuclear weapons stockpiles. But after that, the two were increasingly at odds.

I’m still laughing at this Trump cult member when he called me a hypocrite “ when Obama’s met with a world leader in private and refused to release what it was about.”
One small problem.
It never happened.
Lmao
We still don’t know how much Putin’s Poodle gave away to Putin in that private meeting

Putin met with the recently sworn-in Obama for the first time in July 2009 in Moscow. Obama reportedly emerged from the meeting feeling confident and optimistic in resetting relations with Putin.

"We think there's an excellent opportunity to put US-Russian relations on a much stronger footing," Obama said.

The next year, the two signed the New START treaty to reduce their countries' nuclear weapons stockpiles. But after that, the two were increasingly at odds.

HERE, IN BIG LETTERS:

Obama didn't mean IN PRIVATE with Putin, you fucking idiot.

Do you not understand?

One small problem.
It never happened.
Lmao

HERE, IN BIG LETTERS:

Obama didn't mean IN PRIVATE with Putin, you fucking idiot.

Do you not understand?
"Obama reportedly emerged from the meeting"

which means no one else was there, you dumb asshole.

LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

It just doesn't get any stupider.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view

It is funny. I had never even heard of these people till yesterday when I read a BBC report on them.
Same here. Not a clue who they are and don't really care.

LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view
These are seriously unhinged radicals in our political sphere.

It is funny. I had never even heard of these people till yesterday when I read a BBC report on them.
6_8218547.jpg

This is the purpose of legitimate news sources...to inform you on things that you otherwise hadn't, and/or wouldn't.

6_8218547.jpg

This is the purpose of legitimate news sources...to inform you on things that you otherwise hadn't, and/or wouldn't.

My point being if the media ignored them no one would know who they were anyway. They are probably some leftists infiltrating the trump world to cause problems. That's the leftist way after all, but if they are a real group, time will tell how silly they are.

But my point stands, if the MSM didn't mention them, no one would know about them. They are that small a group. Kind of like the alt-right. They were unknown to the vast majority of Americans until the MSM used them as a foil to whip up the fanboi base.

My point being if the media ignored them no one would know who they were anyway. They are probably some leftists infiltrating the trump world to cause problems. That's the leftist way after all, but if they are a real group, time will tell how silly they are.

But my point stands, if the MSM didn't mention them, no one would know about them. They are that small a group. Kind of like the alt-right. They were unknown to the vast majority of Americans until the MSM used them as a foil to whip up the fanboi base.
Why do you reflexively seek to bash your perceived opponent?

Why aren't you able to see the bad on your side, and call them out?

If this was on our side, you'd have no problem pounding the snot out of it.

Be honorable, do the same when it appears on your side.

The left wing conspiracy theory that something they call "Qanon" exists is more intimidating than the actual information. Is it possible that "QAnon" is a democrat party dirty trick? Politicians have been playing this game since politics was invented.

I bet they all love Alex Jones, one of fat boi’s advisers. DEPLORABLES are the dumbest people on earth. Trump saw these idiots coming from a mile away and he knew they’d be an easy con.

The left wing conspiracy theory that something they call "Qanon" exists is more intimidating than the actual information. Is it possible that "QAnon" is a democrat party dirty trick? Politicians have been playing this game since politics was invented.
So YOUR conspiracy theory is now a dem one?
You didn’t notice all those idiots with an A on their chest wearing MAGA hats?
You’re fucking crazy.

Evidence...post some.

We have seen time and time again how uniformed you are. Thanks for confirming again.

Little Bripat doesn’t have the balls to call out how crazy his fellow cult members are with Q.
So he’ll deflect and lie.
Same ole same ole
I don't even know what the hell 'Q' is.

Why are turds like you always demanding the Republicans call their fellows "crazy?" Don't you have any confidence in what you believe? Do you actually believe any Republicans are going to help you smear their own party?

How fucking stupid are you?
I have supreme confidence in what I believe but I find it hilarious you have no criticism for your felllow nutballs.

I’m still waiting for you to prove your lie that Obama met with dictators and kept it secret from everyone like Putin’s Poodle did.

Are you celebrating the anniversary of your fellow Nazis in Charlottesville killing that young girl?

Forum List

Back