Next Level for the Trump Cult - QAnon

LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

It just doesn't get any stupider.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view

It is funny. I had never even heard of these people till yesterday when I read a BBC report on them.
No one heard of the Tea Party fringe at first, either.

TEA Party ain't fringe. They are in elected office.

LMAO, just watched Gary Tuchman interview a bunch of these QAnon members outside the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre last night.

They couldn't even give the most basic proof of what they were backing. Just mouthing crap they read on boards like this on.

But they seem confused as to who is in charge: Donald Trump or Clinton/Bush/Obama.

And the idiots who opened their pieholes and tried to describe QAnon to Tuchman were clearly frustrated with his simple questions!

Analysis | QAnon: Meet a real-life believer in the online, pro-Trump conspiracy theory that’s bursting into view

It is funny. I had never even heard of these people till yesterday when I read a BBC report on them.

They started out as cranky old Libertarians in random pubs here and there.

All caught up now?

All caught up now?

Ummm, no, they didn't. But go ahead and keep telling yourself that.

All caught up now?

Ummm, no, they didn't. But go ahead and keep telling yourself that.
Ummmmm, yes they did.

Based on the size of the birther movement, and Alex Jones's success, it is clear the pseudocon community is chock full of rubes out the wazoo. They are ready for a fresh new insane bowl of piss to chug down with gusto.

6_8218547.jpg

This is the purpose of legitimate news sources...to inform you on things that you otherwise hadn't, and/or wouldn't.

My point being if the media ignored them no one would know who they were anyway. They are probably some leftists infiltrating the trump world to cause problems. That's the leftist way after all, but if they are a real group, time will tell how silly they are.

But my point stands, if the MSM didn't mention them, no one would know about them. They are that small a group. Kind of like the alt-right. They were unknown to the vast majority of Americans until the MSM used them as a foil to whip up the fanboi base.

The reason the MSM didn't mention them until recently is because it was a group in the background that didn't surface very often.

At least......................until the Trump rally where a whole bunch of them showed up in Q tshirts with Q signs. Then is when the media took notice and started to interview some of them to find out what Q stood for.

Forum List

Back