Next Step in the Takeover: Fake Media Polls Showing Majority of Citizens Think Biden is Legitimate President

Media quislings already have it in the mix. They will try to legitimize Harris-Biden as quick as possible.

He is. Trump lost. Each hour that goes by a little more air is let out of the "sue em" Trump balloon.
There will be recounts in a few states...and the election will be verified.
I suggest you come to terms with that.

Media quislings already have it in the mix. They will try to legitimize Harris-Biden as quick as possible.
They don't care if there's fraud, just like they didn't care if there was no Russian collusion. Wouldn't surprise me if these Trump haters would celebrate Trump's assassination if that's what it took to get rid of him.
Completely deranged people.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
We'll see how it goes.
Is that the best your moderate facade can muster?

the demomcrats have pulled all sorts of tricks in an attempt to steal the election

no matter which way things turn out that fact alone should outrage you

but true trump haters dont care how they win

No way to legitimize Bai-Deng and his master. This was the most corrupt election in American history, making most central African elections look free and fair by comparison. Rangoon has offered to send observers to try and create a more free election in America.

It's already done. The Citizens have spoken. Get used to it.

The citizens have spoken, but you Communists overruled the citizens with millions of fraudulent ballots for Biden.
There's a huge meltdown coming.
acb.jpg

We'll see how it goes.
Is that the best your moderate facade can muster?

the demomcrats have pulled all sorts of tricks in an attempt to steal the election

Yes, I don't claim to know the future.

I leave that to ignorant, narcissistic, misguided nutters.

Y
For the sake of future generations you should at least care about the future which you obviously dont

I repeat,

No way to legitimize Bai-Deng and his master. This was the most corrupt election in American history, making most central African elections look free and fair by comparison. Rangoon has offered to send observers to try and create a more free election in America.

It's going to prove out to be the biggest landslide since 2012! Most transparent election ever.

Evidence works in court, not how many parrots say they believe in trumpybears allegations.

They don't care if there's fraud, just like they didn't care if there was no Russian collusion. Wouldn't surprise me if these Trump haters would celebrate Trump's assassination if that's what it took to get rid of him.
Completely deranged people.
They are Nazi’s who make cancel lists. Does this really surprise you?

Y
For the sake of future generations you should at least care about the future which you obviously dont

I repeat,

Obviously you don't understand the difference between knowing what the future holds, and caring about it.

I try to keep this stuff simple, but I can't guide you through every post. You're boring.

Forum List

Back