🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next Target Iran.

follow the thread....it was in response to a post from one of your buddies that first mentioned the treatment of women in Nazi germany.

Do try to keep up.

Let me get this straight.... you ask me WHAT THE FUCK something I wrote in direct response to a statement by YOUR pal had to do with Iran..... In response to that foul and confrontational query, I merely suggest that you need to read the thread and follow the dialog and you wouldn't have to ask such inane questions, and you give me a negative reputation comment for "the insult"?

ROFLMFAO

Perhaps you are just menstruating.

It doesn't work that way, Salty. You made the assertion, now you prove it. I won't be holding my breath waiting. :rofl:

If I said the sky was blue and rain was wet, would I need to prove that as well? some things are fairly well known.... the level of women's literacy in Iraq when compared to the rest of the middle east is one such thing.

Don't believe me? I could give a shit. Go look it up if you doubt me. whatever blows your skirt up.

Right. 1000 meetings does not prove a connection. :rolleyes:

is there a connection, therefore, between America and the Russian's treatment of Chechnyan rebels? We have had lots of meetings with Russians over the years. Perhaps our meetings with the russians prove our complicity in the crushing of the hungarian uprising?

and nonetheless...many of the meetings alleged by your dubious sources were supposedly held after 9/11. They hardly prove anything about anything that predates them.

If I said the sky was blue and rain was wet, would I need to prove that as well? some things are fairly well known.... the level of women's literacy in Iraq when compared to the rest of the middle east is one such thing.

Don't believe me? I could give a shit. Go look it up if you doubt me. whatever blows your skirt up.

So basically you have no prove and are asking me to believe you. Not a chance. :D

All 54 mostly main stream sources are dubious? Is that your best you sorry old man? I suggest you plug your wheel chair and pacemaker back in. :rofl:

what loonie neocons consider mainstream and what the rest of the world considers mainstream are two different things.

bottom line: all you have is a pile of unsubstantiated mostly single sourced allegations. You really need to learn the difference between allegations and proof.

what loonie neocons consider mainstream and what the rest of the world considers mainstream are two different things.

bottom line: all you have is a pile of unsubstantiated mostly single sourced allegations. You really need to learn the difference between allegations and proof.

The sources include: LATimes, BBC, Frontline, Boston Globe, NYT, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, ABC, Philadelphia Daily News, CBS, The Times of London, …..

So just who the FUCK is the LOONEY? How many brain cells do you have left after drinking yourself stoopid every night?

Rome, Greece, there's homos for you at both places. I'm glad your experience gave you hemorrhoids. Try putting some salt on those as well.

why would I care about gay men? it is you who seems obsessed with them - certainly not me. I have a gorgeous wife and three great kids.... I am straight as an arrow.

and are you really just limited to sophomoric insults or do you ever plan on offering anything of substance?

Did you bother, by the way, to go back and see where it was your buddy RSR who brought up women and Nazis and I only responded to him?

I put him on ignore a while back and have not missed his "input". If all you have to offer is childish insults about Hemorrhoids, maybe that would be approprate for you as well.

what do you say?

The sources include: LATimes, BBC, Frontline, Boston Globe, NYT, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, ABC, Philadelphia Daily News, CBS, The Times of London, …..

So just who the FUCK is the LOONEY? How many brain cells do you have left after drinking yourself stoopid every night?

if all of those sources report on the unsubstantiated statements of an Iraqi defector, does that somehow make them facts and proof instead of unsubstantiated single sourced allegations?

why would I care about gay men?....
I suppose you got that habbit living all those lonely years at sea....
sheepshag.gif

Forum List

Back