next target of the left will be talk radio

We need to make certain Republican talk radio remains as the primary source of leadership for the right wing; this way, we will be able to (1) monitor and anticipate their politicians' talking points, and (2) verify that these are, indeed, crazy people.

Its idiots like this that make me sad for my country.....Try to understand conservatives dont need people to tell us what to think....We are not like you....We actually use our brain.

We need to make certain Republican talk radio remains as the primary source of leadership for the right wing; this way, we will be able to (1) monitor and anticipate their politicians' talking points, and (2) verify that these are, indeed, crazy people.

Its idiots like this that make me sad for my country.....Try to understand conservatives dont need people to tell us what to think....We are not like you....We actually use our brain.

Carry on, my sadly stupid Republican friend.

So....the current target is civil rights? For whom? And how have they been taken away?

Do you ever worry that if they can't find a pulse, they might pull the plug? Seeing how you have no perceptible brain activity, and all...

{President Obama announced today that the proposed mandate requiring all insurance plans to pay for contraception, sterilization and some abortion drugs is official — and religious organizations cannot escape. Furthermore, the exemption for religious groups will not be modified, apart from allowing some groups an additional year to comply.

Liberals complain when the Church acts in the public square, tossing out the red herring “separation of church and state!" But they are perfectly happy to have the state compel the church to do what they want the church (and people of faith) to do.}

Obama Attacks Religious Organizations/Ignores First Amendment

{The response from the Obama administration was to let the U.S. Embassy denounce, to the entire planet, our First Amendment right of Free Speech.

Here is the U.S. Embassy’s press release:

U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement
September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

While hours of stretched silence loudly emanated from Obama’s White House, our international statement of American condemnation and apology to these violent assassins stood as the only voice of “outrage” coming from the United States. An outrage from our leadership over murdered high level U.S. diplomats and two of our patriot SEALs was turned, instead, upon America. Eventually, the White House separated itself from its Embassy’s horrific statement, but Obama showed once again that his campaign slogan should be, “Believe as I say, not as I do.” Because the words controverting the anti-American statements were followed by anti-Constitutional actions.}

Obama Uses Mideast Chaos To Attack Our Constitutional Rights | The Gateway Pundit

{Later in his speech, Obama offered an example of those whose opinions should be marginalized: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated...”

"Slander" is speech. "Hate" usually takes the form of speech, too. Is Obama calling on world leaders to join him in ridiculing non-violent people whose speech he does not like? Or by “marginalization” does he mean something worse than tough words from the bully pulpit? }

The Obama Doctrine? Censuring Free Speech

Obama is at war against the bill of rights.

I'm thinking you left out some important parts of the Presidents speech. But that is typcial of the right wing propaganist isn't it. Clip a few line and then extrapolate your own meaning......

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It’s time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that’s the vision we will support.

Among Israelis and Palestinians, the future must not belong to those who turn their backs on a prospect of peace. Let us leave behind those who thrive on conflict, those who reject the right of Israel to exist. The road is hard, but the destination is clear -- a secure, Jewish state of Israel and an independent, prosperous Palestine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...ons-general-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all

I'm thinking you left out some important parts of the Presidents speech.

I'm thinking you're a mindless sycophant spewing idiocy to promote your shameful party, regardless of fact.

Obama attacked the concept of freedom of speech, his reaction to Benghazi was to denounce the right of Americans to make films. Whether he denounced other issues is utterly irrelevant to his attack on 1st amendment freedom.

The FACT is that this administration is at war against the bill of rights. And you are one of the foot soldiers.

I'm thinking you're a mindless sycophant spewing idiocy to promote your shameful party, regardless of fact.

Obama attacked the concept of freedom of speech, his reaction to Benghazi was to denounce the right of Americans to make films. Whether he denounced other issues is utterly irrelevant to his attack on 1st amendment freedom.

The FACT is that this administration is at war against the bill of rights. And you are one of the foot soldiers.

No he didn't. He denounced the stupid fucking movie not the right to make the stupid fucking movie.

If you are such an advocate for "freedom of speech," why are you attacking Obama for his speech?

No he didn't. He denounced the stupid fucking movie not the right to make the stupid fucking movie.

Like Boo, you are a bit less rational than the average Manson family member.

{ "Since our founding the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate religious beliefs of others."}

US spends $70,000 on Pakistan ad denouncing anti-Muslim film - World News

{Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail}

Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail - CNN.com

Of course he didn't. Unhinged never heard the speech or read the transcript, for if he had he would have surely seen this:

"....Yet in 2012, at a time when anyone with a cell phone can spread offensive views around the world with the click of a button, the notion that we can control the flow of information is obsolete. The question, then, is how we respond. And on this we must agree: there is no speech that justifies mindless violence.

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan."

Like Boo, you are a bit less rational than the average Manson family member.

{ "Since our founding the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate religious beliefs of others."}

US spends $70,000 on Pakistan ad denouncing anti-Muslim film - World News

{Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail}

Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail - CNN.com

He was not arrested for making the film.

Free speech is not under attack. Stop being hyperbolic.

He was not arrested for making the film.

I understand that you are a loyal cult member - but even you aren't really this stupid.

Of course he was arrested for making the film.

Free speech is not under attack. Stop being hyperbolic.

Free speech and all other civil rights are under direct attack. You of the left seek to revoke all civil rights and substitution privilege for certain groups. You are at war against the Bill of Rights, you can't be dumb enough not to grasp this.

Uncensored attacks the president's right of speech: shameful.

Last edited:
I call for sentences of libel. I know you don't, because you would go to jail. 98% of Americans believe in free speech, even your free speech. Why don't you allow others that same right, hmmm? Oh, that's right, you are a fascist committed to the Big Lie.

Last edited:
Why would liberals want to target conservative talk radio. I say that because the way things are right now, the GOP is trying to become a kinder, gentler party, and I don't think conservative red meat lovers who listen to talk radio are going to like that strategy one bit. Furthermore, RW radio hosts like Mark Levin are blasting and basting the GOP leadership like they were working for Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

And do you know what's coming next? IMMIGRATION REFORM. The GOP is about to embrace what many conservatives consider to be AMNESTY.

Let's see how THAT goes over on conservative talk radio. Like I said, liberals have no reason to go after talk radio when talk radio is in the process of opening up a full scale assault on the GOP which is trying to moderate (it's message, if not it's beliefs). Frankly, I think the GOP is going to have a VERY hard time turning a lot of red meat lovers into a bunch of vegans.

Reagan carried the entire blue collar middle class voter in the south in both elections except Georgia the first time because Carter was from here and WV the 2nd.
Before Reagan middle class, blue collar and also many religious voters always voted Democrat.
After 1980 NO Democratic presidential candidate labeled themselves and ran as a "liberal".

And, as a result, the following occurred:

Productivity_and_Real_Median_Family_Income_Growth_1947-2009.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back