next target of the left will be talk radio

I do believe many on the far right would love to silence any propaganda from the far left, and some on the far left would do the same if they could.

I believe that as likely as not, but from the fringes. However the old Fairness Doctrine is not the instrument from which censorship sprung or will spring.

yeah, the left is upset because Tavis Smiley and Cornell West are always picking on President Obama.

damn those damned lefties!!!!

wait!! Are Tavis and Cornell right wingers? If not, why do they always rip into Obama?

Something is wrong with this picture. I need to call The Great White Cheddar Cheese Cracker and get his opinion on this

I do believe many on the far right would love to silence any propaganda from the far left, and some on the far left would do the same if they could.

Yes, but you're a fucking retard.

The fact is that the left, and the left alone, is attempting to silence opposing opinions.

Proof? Good proof? You make the most stupid comments, Uncensored, the most stupid.

yeah, the left is upset because Tavis Smiley and Cornell West are always picking on President Obama.

wait!! Are Tavis and Cornell right wingers? If not, why do they always rip into Obama?

Something is wrong with this picture. I need to call The Great White Cheddar Cheese Cracker and get his opinion on this

Well, in a weird sort of way, you are absolutely correct. It's "kind" of like the "evil rich" thing that the idiots on the left are always screaming about. It's a complete hypocritical double standard.

Romney is evil because he's rich. Obama gets a pass because he's rich.
The Koch brothers are evil because they are rich and support the right. George Soros gets a pass because he supports the commies in America. Limbaugh is evil because he is rich and preaches to the right. Michael Moore is Ok because he is rich and preaches to the left.

Hypocrites.

RandallFlagg, per the post above, exhibits a bifurcated brain with two rooms: one is empty, the other says room for rent. That fact remains that both sides say the stupidest things.

RandallFlagg, per the post above, exhibits a bifurcated brain with two rooms: one is empty, the other says room for rent. That fact remains that both sides say the stupidest things.

Indeed, and you are living proof of that.

Last edited:
I don't think it's propaganda the whiners want to silence, but actual debate itself.

It's the "STFU" approach to discourse: Denigrate, Obfuscate and Eliminate. Then turn around and accuse the opponent of what you're doing yourself. A transparent tactic that only works within the intellectual confines of a Bubble.

And sure enough, within the hour comes the manifestation thereof:

Yes, but you're a fucking retard.

The fact is that the left, and the left alone, is attempting to silence opposing opinions.

Denigrate, Obfuscate, Eliminate. Right on time. You could set your watch by it.
The Bubble where ipse dixit is the same thing as reality. It's a weird place.

Last edited:
The cretins of the far left and the far right continue to amaze me. To think that patriots through so many wars have given so much that these people can keep shitting in the corners of our culture.

So....the current target is civil rights? For whom? And how have they been taken away?

Do you ever worry that if they can't find a pulse, they might pull the plug? Seeing how you have no perceptible brain activity, and all...

{President Obama announced today that the proposed mandate requiring all insurance plans to pay for contraception, sterilization and some abortion drugs is official — and religious organizations cannot escape. Furthermore, the exemption for religious groups will not be modified, apart from allowing some groups an additional year to comply.

Liberals complain when the Church acts in the public square, tossing out the red herring “separation of church and state!" But they are perfectly happy to have the state compel the church to do what they want the church (and people of faith) to do.}

Obama Attacks Religious Organizations/Ignores First Amendment

{The response from the Obama administration was to let the U.S. Embassy denounce, to the entire planet, our First Amendment right of Free Speech.

Here is the U.S. Embassy’s press release:

U.S. Embassy Condemns Religious Incitement
September 11, 2012

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

While hours of stretched silence loudly emanated from Obama’s White House, our international statement of American condemnation and apology to these violent assassins stood as the only voice of “outrage” coming from the United States. An outrage from our leadership over murdered high level U.S. diplomats and two of our patriot SEALs was turned, instead, upon America. Eventually, the White House separated itself from its Embassy’s horrific statement, but Obama showed once again that his campaign slogan should be, “Believe as I say, not as I do.” Because the words controverting the anti-American statements were followed by anti-Constitutional actions.}

Obama Uses Mideast Chaos To Attack Our Constitutional Rights | The Gateway Pundit

{Later in his speech, Obama offered an example of those whose opinions should be marginalized: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated...”

"Slander" is speech. "Hate" usually takes the form of speech, too. Is Obama calling on world leaders to join him in ridiculing non-violent people whose speech he does not like? Or by “marginalization” does he mean something worse than tough words from the bully pulpit? }

The Obama Doctrine? Censuring Free Speech

Obama is at war against the bill of rights.

Well, in a weird sort of way, you are absolutely correct. It's "kind" of like the "evil rich" thing that the idiots on the left are always screaming about. It's a complete hypocritical double standard.

Romney is evil because he's rich. Obama gets a pass because he's rich.

The Koch brothers are evil because they are rich and support the right. George Soros gets a pass because he supports the commies in America. Limbaugh is evil because he is rich and preaches to the right. Michael Moore is Ok because he is rich and preaches to the left.

Hypocrites.

No one of any consequence eve said Romney was evil or evil because he was rich.

It isn't about wealth, it's about what one does with wealth'

It's like people who want the courts to step in...many times it's to restrict including people into having full rights

We need to make certain Republican talk radio remains as the primary source of leadership for the right wing; this way, we will be able to (1) monitor and anticipate their politicians' talking points, and (2) verify that these are, indeed, crazy people.

If my party continues to follow the line of Talk Radio, the Democrats will be the majority party for the next decade.

Forum List

Back