Next Tuesday, Trump addresses Congress......

So what you are saying is that President Trump will do exactly what he promised voters he would do.

True.....Trump did promise to have insane folks be able to purchase weapons...(we're so fucking lucky)

However, that "repeal and replace is a little beyond day one
That Mexican wall is NOT getting paid by Mexico
........should I go on???
The first step toward replacing Obamacare was taken on first day with an executive order, but of course, the completion of the project requires Congress so President Trump kept his promise to start replacing Obamacare in the first day. The Mexican government will not willingly pay for the wall, but by placing a surcharge on money transfers to Mexico, Mexico can be forced to pay for it.
Starting is easy
The devil is in the details which Republicans are afraid to provide

President Trump will brag about his Nobel Peace prize...oh wait that was Obama :laugh: You libs have no credibility on this subject after Obama, the guy took credit for the sun rising each day.

President Trump will brag about his Nobel Peace prize...oh wait that was Obama

here's a little test for your half brain..........Tell us what Obama did with his Nobel Prize money.....

Go on, or slither into your hole again......

It is amusing to watch NAT confirm my assertions about him. Lol!

hey, moron, this thread is NOT about me....(or your fucked up obsession with a 70 year old male with 16 grand kids being called a "fag' by your half brain....)

Go burn a cross on your neighbor's yard.
It is implicitly about you because your assertions are undermined by your flimsy grasp of facts and your general ignorance of the world.

If we are going to have a narccisist contest, someone needs to start adding up how many times Obama said 'I' in 8 years of speaking and then compare it to the Trump number.

The first step toward replacing Obamacare was taken on first day with an executive order, but of course, the completion of the project requires Congress so President Trump kept his promise to start replacing Obamacare in the first day

Even giving your fucked up "logic' a very wide discretion, what Trump did is NOT replace the ACA, but starting to repeal it.......
lol You work so hard to try to fnd something about President Trump to complain about.

The first step toward replacing Obamacare was taken on first day with an executive order, but of course, the completion of the project requires Congress so President Trump kept his promise to start replacing Obamacare in the first day

Even giving your fucked up "logic' a very wide discretion, what Trump did is NOT replace the ACA, but starting to repeal it.......
lol You work so hard to try to fnd something about President Trump to complain about.
If Nat cannot find something about Trump to complain about then he will just make up something about Trump to complain about.

Actually.....and I truly thank Trump for this.......He gives me 5 or 10 reasons to complain about on a daily basis.....the guy is just a font of fuck ups.....

Forum List

Back