NFC East Showdown - Most Despicable Owner

Just when I thought Snyder had it in the bag, Jones makes a late push for the crown. This one is too close to call.

Skins fans have hated Snyder since Day-1, Cowboy fans love Jones.

We really liked Jack Kent Cook.....His personal life was right much of a train wreck that you could not turn away from.....Even after his death.

I went to a few parties that he threw around Upperville, Virginia. He was sort of tight usually but spared no expense at those.....It was said that he paid off the cops the the area with Skins tickets so they would not ticket people for drunk driving when they left.

Just when I thought Snyder had it in the bag, Jones makes a late push for the crown. This one is too close to call.

That woman is a whore, just like her mother.

When Davis Spencer signed the agreement in 1998, Jones denied being the father of Davis Spencer’s daughter. Instead, he agreed in settlement documents to pay Davis Spencer a lump sum of $375,000 in “exchange for confidentiality,” per ESPN’s Don Van Natta Jr. The nondisclosure agreement was arranged by an Arkansas lawyer and friend, Donald Jack. In addition to the lump-sum payment, Jones also set monthly, annual, and special funding from the trusts until she turned 21, after which she would receive annual lump sums at 24, 26, and 28 years old. The trust purportedly was made under the name of Jones’ friend to conceal the Cowboys owner’s identity.

So Jones had an affair and paid to keep it quiet, and has continued to provide for this woman into adulthood. What’s she bitching about again?
Jones should have paid anyway
It is called Child Support

Jones should have paid anyway
It is called Child Support
And he did didn’t he? It didn’t say in the article that he didn’t pay just that the continued payment was contingent on them not naming him as the father. 375k upfront then monthly annual ans special payouts. Her mother made the decision she was free to break the deal at any time over the last 8 years. Interestingly she chose to keep taking the money. The last payment is coming up probably wants more money.

And he did didn’t he? It didn’t say in the article that he didn’t pay just that the continued payment was contingent on them not naming him as the father. 375k upfront then monthly annual ans special payouts. Her mother made the decision she was free to break the deal at any time over the last 8 years. Interestingly she chose to keep taking the money. The last payment is coming up probably wants more money.
Mother made the deal not the child

Mother made the deal not the child
Yeah and like I said she was able to back out of that deal at any time over the last 8 years but decided to keep getting paid. Interesting that she’s waiting until the deals expiring to get butt hurt about it.

At this point Jones should just admit the affair and say bye. She 26 he doesn’t owe her shit now.

I wonder if Jerry had a relationship with his daughter? I'd bet anyone here $100 he barely saw her at all thru her teen years, if he even saw her once.

Skins fans have hated Snyder since Day-1, Cowboy fans love Jones.

We really liked Jack Kent Cook.....His personal life was right much of a train wreck that you could not turn away from.....Even after his death.

I went to a few parties that he threw around Upperville, Virginia. He was sort of tight usually but spared no expense at those.....It was said that he paid off the cops the the area with Skins tickets so they would not ticket people for drunk driving when they left.
Jack Kent Cooke sold the Lakers to Jerry Buss in 1979 largely because he was going thru, at the time, the most expensive divorce in U.S. history.

Jack Kent Cooke sold the Lakers to Jerry Buss in 1979 largely because he was going thru, at the time, the most expensive divorce in U.S. history.
Yep, I had forgot about that.

Funny thing about him though.....You would have thought that he was just another Virginian by his mannerisms/speech and I was surprised to learn that he hailed from Canada.....Virginia must have really rubbed off on him.

Yep, I had forgot about that.

Funny thing about him though.....You would have thought that he was just another Virginian by his mannerisms/speech and I was surprised to learn that he hailed from Canada.....Virginia must have really rubbed off on him.
He owned multiple franchises, baseball, hockey, football, basketball, but in order to do so here, there was a rule you had to be a U.S. citizen, and since he owned franchises in Canada, and he was connected in D.C., they quickly made him a U.S. citizen, forgoing the usual waiting period, and he started snapping up U.S. sports teams soon after.

Forum List

Back